Super Trolling 3080 Scalpers on Ebay (YT Video)

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Here we have super trolling the trolls (scalpers) on ebay that are ruining the market for all of us legit users.

Enjoy:

edit: Here I went and checked the latest prices LMAO this is hilarious

1600502313126.png

Last edited:
While cool/funny and all they should blame nvidia/the stores not the people buying and selling them.....this seems like a good way to windup getting some type of legal action form ebay against you

What if ebay made him buy up all those cards with a court order? Might need a house loan with those price tags, aye mate. On the bright side, him nd all his mates cn have 4way SLI rigs!
I seriously doubt eBay would go after those people. How can eBay even prove who did it? Those are all fake accounts bidding stuff up.

What if ebay made him buy up all those cards with a court order? Might need a house loan with those price tags, aye mate. On the bright side, him nd all his mates cn have 4way SLI rigs!
Ebay is going to find someone using a vpn who calls himself Anon Y. Mous who lives at 123 fake st?

They are good.

Should tell them one of the bidders was Jimmy Hoffa.

Someone responded to an Nvidia Instagram post about the 3080 saying that they bought the card with their money with the intent to resell it for a profit. He was proud of it too, saying that he had to make a living somehow.

Literally every person got on and immediately told the guy "Get a job" and "Stop living with your mom" as well as many other less PG responses.

I really hope people like him are unable to sell the card and are left eating the cost. They need to be taught that snatching up product on launch day is NOT ok.

All this would be fixed too if Nvidia released a 2nd batch already with the anti-botting measures put in place. If you can get a card at MSRP, it solves this problem entirely.
That's the key have enough supply and the problem goes away....is it a little bit crappy to buy and resell stuff... kinda but that is the way of a free market if people are willing to pay the markup then it is what it is.....

Someone responded to an Nvidia Instagram post about the 3080 saying that they bought the card with their money with the intent to resell it for a profit. He was proud of it too, saying that he had to make a living somehow.

Literally every person got on and immediately told the guy "Get a job" and "Stop living with your mom" as well as many other less PG responses.

I really hope people like him are unable to sell the card and are left eating the cost. They need to be taught that snatching up product on launch day is NOT ok.

Heaven forbid someone who buys something on launch day. /S

If its their item they can sell it for whatever price they want. Last thing we want is government telling us who, when and how much we can sell our private property for. And if someone doesn't make much money and flipping a few items every year gets them a few hundred extra, great for them. Not everyone is an engineer making $200K.

Mate, we might be walking a thin line here. If I have enough money, want a product and don't want to wait, should I be scolded like a biscuit in the teeth for it?

If you use bots to ensure that you wipe out the entire stock of said product before legit customers ever have a chance to buy it only to try and sell it at double the MSRP then yes, yes you should.

This is kinda like the guy in Tennessee that when the covid paranoia and pandemonium first hit, rented a uhaul truck and bought pretty much the entire stock of sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and other cleaning products in every store in a 1000 mile area.... Then he put them up on Amazon at something like 10 times their original cost. Bottles of hand sanitizer for $70 if I remember right. This is not free market/supply and demand. Not even close.

If you're supporting people that are abusing the system and making it so normal people have no chance at them then yes.
Fully agree. These are FREAKING video cards not life or death things so anyone supporting those aholes scalpers is as bad as they are.

MacLeod mate, I meant buying off a scalper..
( it was a reply to MrGuvernment )

My bad. You're 100% right then. It's your money and you have every right to spend it however you want to regardless what anyone thinks. I do think there is an argument to be made about the not supporting the turds that price gouge like this so maybe some light shaming would be in order but not being tarred and feathered in the town square.

Back