Super Talent DDR4-3200 16GB $54.90

International seller and items typically received in 4 to 18 days.

Is that the end of the world though?

I mean, pick up 2 sticks of this now, and in two weeks run to Microcenter and get your board/CPU etc?

32GB of 3200 for $110 sounds too good to be true....

Is that the end of the world though?

I mean, pick up 2 sticks of this now, and in two weeks run to Microcenter and get your board/CPU etc?

I was just throwing some information in here after I already added two to my cart, then decided to go back and double check the details.

I didn’t place the order myself. By all means jump on this deal if you are comfortable with it.

Anyone want to shed some light on neweggbusiness? Are all of us without businesses just out of luck? That is a ridiculously low price!

SpecificationsMfr Part Number: F3200UB16GType: DDR4Capacity: 16GBSpeed: PC4-25600 3200MHzSize and Bit: 1G x 8Pins: 288pinECC: NoRegistered: NoDual RankCL 16, 1.35V

This is ECC ram?

So this is 16gb x1? it's confusing the way it is labeled. The second picture shows a DDR3 module. I don't know what to think... How do I switch my account to a business account?

This is ECC ram?

You highlighted the wrong part. Doesn't look like it.

Specifications Mfr Part Number: F3200UB16G Type: DDR4 Capacity: 16GB Speed: PC4-25600 3200MHz Size and Bit: 1G x 8 Pins: 288pin ECC: No Registered: No Dual Rank CL 16, 1.35V​

So this is 16gb x1? it's confusing the way it is labeled. The second picture shows a DDR3 module. I don't know what to think... How do I switch my account to a business account?

I was just about to post the spec sheet, but THUMPer beat me to it. It's dual rank (16gb per stick) DDR4 according to the spec sheet. If the deal is real, it's amazing. From the little research I did, you'd have to open a neweggbusiness account. You could open one as a sole proprietor using your SSN I assume, but I'm not sure of the tax implications for doing so. Too bad I don't have a business or I'd be buying 4 of these bad boys.

I was just about to post the spec sheet, but THUMPer beat me to it. It's dual rank (16gb per stick) DDR4 according to the spec sheet. If the deal is real, it's amazing. From the little research I did, you'd have to open a neweggbusiness account. You could open one as a sole proprietor using your SSN I assume, but I'm not sure of the tax implications for doing so. Too bad I don't have a business or I'd be buying 4 of these bad boys.
I just opened a business account didn't need my SSN. Ordered 4 sticks because why not?

I fully expect this to be a pricing mistake, so it will probably get canceled.

So tempting, but I'm going to pass, since it's likely a pricing error and orders will probably be cancelled.

Good looking out, OP. Good luck to all those that are giving this a whirl.

Placed an order for 4.. at the worst they just cancel and I get my money back.. no biggie.. if i get it, sweeeeettttt lol

Even better deal than the 2x16GB DDR4 2400Mhz I got a few years ago for $90 (when factoring speed increase). I'll take the risk, but used Paypal as protection. Worst case would be getting sent the wrong item or just getting the order cancelled.

Hopefully this doesn't show up on slickdeals somewhere.. would most def kill the deal, even with the slim remote chance this does go through already...

I just bought 2 sticks. Whether or not the deal is honored, or if it turns out to be chinese fake ram, I'll report back.

Seems like I'm just asking for trouble, but just in case I ordered a set. The other things that they've got on sale look reasonably (if not somewhat over-) priced. The charge just went through on my credit card though.

Crap. Look at the second picture on that listing. 4GB DDR3-1600 SO-DIMM. I bet that's what will be coming, or at least what was supposed to be listed. =(

There are lots of listings on ebay for GTX 1070, 1080, and 1080 TI cards for $150 or less, and they are new. You guys might want to jump on those too. Then more of your money can be tied up for weeks with a slim chance of maybe getting it back if you fight and complain enough.

There are lots of listings on ebay for GTX 1070, 1080, and 1080 TI cards for $150 or less, and they are new. You guys might want to jump on those too. Then more of your money can be tied up for weeks with a slim chance of maybe getting it back if you fight and complain enough.

Don't crush our dreams

Price is at 84.90 now... It showed the lower price, then, after I set up a biz account and reloaded the page, the price went up...

Price is at 84.90 now... It showed the lower price, then, after I set up a biz account and reloaded the page, the price went up...

Looking at other sites, it's suppose to be $184.90, not $84.90. Total pricing mistake.

Got a cancellation e-mail 20 minutes, followed by an e-mail 1 minute later from http://micrsourceinc.com/ trying to sell me products. I NEVER get spam mail in the e-mail I used so this is a little sketchy.

I ordered yesterday almost immediately after this thread started. Thanks for the heads up, horrorshow, about this deal.

Well.. the listing is now offline.. so ya.. cancellation incoming most likely... worth a shot..

No cancellation yet,so far this is all I got....

Thank you for shopping at NeweggBusiness.com.

We are pleased to inform you that your order (Sales Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX) has been successfully authorized and order verification is now complete.

Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.

Thank you once again for shopping at NeweggBusiness!

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please visit our Help page.

Once You Know, You Newegg.

Your NeweggBusiness Customer Service Team

Haven't you heard the age old wisdom? If it sounds too good to be true, then it's probably not true.

At 1/4 of retail price it's not too good to be true, but has scam written all over it.

I didn't buy in myself, but I'm certainly interested in seeing if this actually panned out for you guys....

If so, Holy sh*t what a deal!! lol

Still haven't gotten a cancellation email.. although I did reach out today to find out whats up with the order status.. newegg said they would have the seller reach out to me.. Maybe I will get it canceled now lol..

Back