Super Mario Run is Coming to Android on March 23, 2017

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Super Mario Run is coming to Android! The smash hit on IOS finally has a release date on Android and it's March 23, 2017. On IOS there is a free aspect to the game to get you addicted before they hit you with the $9.99 six level unlock fee. I hope that the pricing doesn't exceed this on the Android platform as $9.99 seems like a steep entry price. The game is being updated to version 2.0 for the Android release, but details other than ]new playable characters and an extra level for the free version are unknown. Yes, more than likely this will find a home on my Android phone. What about you? Ready for some Mario?

Super Mario Run is an original platformer built with touchscreen devices in mind. The game features 24 levels in its World Tour mode and asymmetrical multiplayer challenges in its Toad Rally mode. Players can collect items and decorate their own Mushroom Kingdom with the Kingdom Builder mode. The game is free to download and includes a one-time $9.99 purchase to unlock all of its features.

I dont know why the title of this thread made me think of pokemon go, but it made me think of a game that could be: Mario Kart Go

its similar to pokemon go in that it uses your devices GPS and shows an on screen map of your current location, but as you drive, the digital obstacles on the road must be avoided so you have to switch lanes in real life.

Can't see any reason why that isn't a thing.

Yeah, not interested in a dumb down mobile version of Mario. It's like a simple version of flappy bird, where all u do is touch the screen to jump for points. I am good.

The only reason I'm interested is because I have something like $45 worth of google play credits I have had for something like 2 years... I rarely buy apps just because meh. Last I heard this app was supposed to be something like $10?

I'll give it a spin, not like it's costing me anything.

I tried it for iOS. Ok, but I found it repetitive and not fun after a short amount of time. I never spent any money on it.
I also have never owned a Nintendo product and have only played on a Nintendo a handful of times. The game is likely not aimed at me.

I'm still waiting for a proper 2D sequel to Super Mario World. 27 years and counting.............

All the stuff they've released since then (2D) just hasn't been able to capture the essence of SMW.

I'm still waiting for a proper 2D sequel to Super Mario World. 27 years and counting.............

All the stuff they've released since then (2D) just hasn't been able to capture the essence of SMW.

Yoshi's Island is a close 2nd, but yeah, SMW is my favorite SMB as well and the one I consider the 'best'.

Honestly, for me, I think what was most lacking in the New Super Mario Bros games was the music. Music can add so much atmosphere to a game, and it's been one of the least focused on areas in gaming once 3D started to become the top priority. (And also the sound effects. I guess I'm not really a fan of Mario's voice.)

Yoshi's Island is a close 2nd, but yeah, SMW is my favorite SMB as well and the one I consider the 'best'.

I can't play Yoshi Island, which is sad, because everyone always talks about how good it is.

I imagine it's probably because I didn't play it when I was younger and don't have any sense of nostalgia when I play it now.

was looking forward to it till i seen the price scheme on ios lol...

Back