[Super Hot!] Free Vibe Earbuds FS

All get on the facebook page saying click the like button which I already did. Doesn't work in IE or FF.

Smoking deal. All you have to do is like their face-book page then head over, register and click proceed / order and you're done.

100% free.

Anyone know if that site is legit? I'm referencing actual ordering legit. Not getting some china made pos earbuds. lol

Anyone know if that site is legit? I'm referencing actual ordering legit. Not getting some china made pos earbuds. lol

Well I did get an email showing a receipt.

Capture-1.png

Last edited:
From the receipt they emailed:

Today's item is being offered as 'Free + Free Shipping'. Please be sure to join our Facebook fanpage, post a comment/testimonial, maybe win a free prize and participate in fun contests. Obviously, there's no ultra-secret device we use to see whether you've done so or not, so it's all about the Code of Honor.

in for 3.
I've used this site before and gotten HDMI cables for 99 cents free shipping.

In for one and shared. Maybe I'll find a friend who needs a new pair of buds. Thanks!

reviews say these are really really really bad quality but the stock ipod ones fall out of my ears.

Well, you get what you pay for, which was nothing, so hey, no loss!

Did anyone else get email confirmation that they shipped?? I got it a few days ago.. Will see how these are. Cant beat free. haha

I got this email today.

1SaleADay Team said:
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us for the Vibe Earbuds. Your item is being shipped out via USPS regular mail and will therefore have no tracking number. You should receive your item within 7-10 business days.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] have any further questions. Thank you for shopping at 1SaleADay and have a great day!

Sincerely,

1SaleADay Team

Did anyone else get email confirmation that they shipped?? I got it a few days ago.. Will see how these are. Cant beat free. haha

Yup I got 1. Said I should receive them in 7-10 business days :).

I forgot about the facebook thing but I got an email anyway saying it was shipped... hmmm...

I got the email too. If this goes through then it's freaking awesome.

got mine today! wow these things are sweet!!! haha jk

the sound is muzzled.. im surprised they could even try selling these things haha.. well at least the ear pieces are usable on other earbuds. You get 2 extra pairs of ear pieces, I put a pair on my old cheap JVC marshmellows (read up these are awesome cheap ear buds) and made them sound alot better. haha

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. <3 free stuff! Really did get what I paid for, lol. Work better than some I've had before though.

got my pair today. same as everyone else on quality.....practically better off just getting a dollar pair, would be alot better than these.

Yep same here. Got these a few days ago and they are pretty poor LOLOL

They sound pretty bad and the left channel is dead right out of the box. lol

Yeah these suck so bad, Sound like a blown speaker in a tin can. I tossed em and got some UE200vi's for 21$ shipped. Sounds worlds better.

Yup, 100% of all stock headphones/earbuds I've tried on multiple devices sound a lot better than these haha.

I don't think I even want to give them away.

Back