Super cheap legit Windows 10 Pro OEM for $20.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it has a COA it's not legit.

I have bought MANY "used" keys, and had the seller offer to send the COA, which is 100% legit, but if they are just selling keys without a COA they are breaking the MS TOS, even if the keys are working, they could at some point be sold again, or blocked by MS.

Unless it has a COA it's not legit.

I have bought MANY "used" keys, and had the seller offer to send the COA, which is 100% legit, but if they are just selling keys without a COA they are breaking the MS TOS, even if the keys are working, they could at some point be sold again, or blocked by MS.

Yeah, I took the risk but I did buy buyer protection, if key are invalid, duplicate etc. I am covered.

rm9195.jpg

This key will likely work for a single install and activation and that's it. May also have the license revoked if Left gets a twitch trigger finger with these sorts of keys which they've done before.

Damn hard site to work with. Made me do 3 captchas, 3 email access codes and a live chat

Yeah, I took the risk but I did buy buyer protection, if key are invalid, duplicate etc. I am covered.

rm9195.jpg

Sooo....you bought buyer protection from a site selling illegal keys of software? Seems legit. :rolleyes:

Super cheap MS key = MSDN/bizspark/dreamspark key = timebombed

Last edited:
Why pay for win 10? Just upgrade your windows you have now for free. This can be done until July 26th 2016. I may have that date wrong but it's next year anyway. Your current windows keys will activate win 10 it's a no brainer.

People do realize that the upgrade rights for Windows 10 are still free, as noted in the post above, right?

Right? :p

Super cheap =/= legit when it comes to MS keys.

The real issue isn't a morality one, but the fact resold MSDN keys can get blocked/deactivated.

It seems MS isn't that fussed as in the past. I mean they're forcing 10 on peoples PCs and having them use it for free. Doesn't sound like a crowd that's going to wake-up extra early to get after cheap keys.

Plus I once got legit Windows 8 from this forum for $15 and its still good - same for the Office 2010 I got for $10. Everyone was saying those would be revoked as well.

My experience of the linked site is they are very diligent. I had to fight through captchas, email codes and a live chat session to buy a key (which I wont use for awhile)

People do realize that the upgrade rights for Windows 10 are still free, as noted in the post above, right?

Right? :p

Why pay for win 10? Just upgrade your windows you have now for free. This can be done until July 26th 2016. I may have that date wrong but it's next year anyway. Your current windows keys will activate win 10 it's a no brainer.
Um you two do know that people build new comps that they dont already have an OS for?

Um you two do know that people build new comps that they dont already have an OS for?

Well I would like to think everyone here is smart and buys the system builder versions instead of single user but you know there are those few.

yeah the stolen credit card buy/resell is all over ebay too, if you see sellers from greece and ukraine with too good to be true sales, that's how

I have bought quite a few games and a windows 7 key from them, never had an issue. Mad max, metal gear solid, gtav. I have preordered Star Wars and fallout 4.
I understand the caution as I am too but it was a friend who put me on to them and I'm glad he did.

Because upgrading means you lose your rights to use Win 7/8 that you upgraded from. While MS technically doesn't enforce it they could at some point and you would be stuck to 10 if you didn't "downgrade" back to the original OS during the "downgrade" window of 30 days.

I used Kinguin once and the key ended up being banned by Ubisoft for being illegal. I had the kinguin guarantee service and all they offered were other keys, never a refund. I would never trust such a website ever again.

Because if it was a retail licence then you get about 10 activations before it gets rejected...and you may get more after that. This will work on anything.

Where as Windows 10 "free upgrade" will bind that retail license to the motherboard finger print and then you're done with that key on anything else.

Does GreenManGaming deal with stolen CDKeys as well or are they in direct business with publishers?

GMG is legit. For that matter, any reseller on CheapShark is. The rest are just peddling keys from cheap regions.

I have bought quite a few games and a windows 7 key from them, never had an issue. Mad max, metal gear solid, gtav. I have preordered Star Wars and fallout 4.
I understand the caution as I am too but it was a friend who put me on to them and I'm glad he did.

Anecdotal, you've been lucky. Every time you buy a key from them you're rolling the dice.

Anecdotal, you've been lucky. Every time you buy a key from them you're rolling the dice.

Who cares if you are lucky or not, if the site is using stolen CC etc to get the keys and flip for cheap, I will pass.

I rolled the dice and took a chance. I wanted to check out Win 10 without5 any commitments of any kind and that was worth 20 bucks to me. The key activated without a hitch and even if it's not forever, who cares.

It seems MS isn't that fussed as in the past. I mean they're forcing 10 on peoples PCs and having them use it for free. Doesn't sound like a crowd that's going to wake-up extra early to get after cheap keys.

Plus I once got legit Windows 8 from this forum for $15 and its still good - same for the Office 2010 I got for $10. Everyone was saying those would be revoked as well.

My experience of the linked site is they are very diligent. I had to fight through captchas, email codes and a live chat session to buy a key (which I wont use for awhile)

The retail Windows 8 Pro was available for that price for months and a few months after it ended, it was available for 20 bucks all from reputable sites, so the seller was probably just selling you an extra license they got. Actually now that I think about it,I think there was a way to get it for free, so they might have made 15 bucks on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back