Suggestions on cocentrate/dye for water loop

amittalkin

Limp Gawd
I am searching for good RED dye OR concentrate for my loop. What and where to look for one which provide international shipping?

Sense nobody is replying my suggestion is don't use any color additives. To me it's not worth the risk of them causing problems like blocking up micro-fins or any of othert colored coolant problems.

I have heard good things about Mayhems dyes. Also, their blitz cleaning kit works really well for cleaning rads. I have always used distilled water, if you want color without the problems of dies maybe look into colored tubing.

Mayhems has a good reputation. Even with distilled water I recommend using additive to stop the distilled water from pulling molecules from metal to balance it's own PH. I worked in automated car wash for years and we had to replace the stainless steel spray nozzles on distilled final rinse every couple of years because distilled water eat them into bigger and bigger nozzles.

I used a mayhems pastel and had to flush/refill every 3 to 6 months. It worked fine and never stained anything. It would just color shift after a while.

2 things working against me was my choice of pastel and yellow.

It didn’t hurt anything and cooled fine, so I would think it’s harmless to try, but you may have to re do it more than you would like to maintain the look.

Thanks for response. I am currently using distilled water with AutoMobile coolant added into it. I will look for Mayhems.

Back