Suggestions on a decent headset/mic, maybe wireless.

spadefoot

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a decent headset w/mic for gaming/Teamspeak/VOIP. While I would like them to sound "good", audiophile-level fidelity is not a priority. In the past, I've used the cheaper (<$150) Sennheiser sets, and been pretty happy with them. I would like to go wireless, but I'm not sure what's good. Any suggestions? I'd like to stay under $150, preferably WAY under $150.

Thanks!

Took a look at the G930's they don't look bad. The going price seems to be about $100 or so, which isn't too bad at all.

Do you have these? I'm wondering how the battery holds up, longer term. I use my headphones a lot.

Thanks for the pointer!

Took a look at the G930's they don't look bad. The going price seems to be about $100 or so, which isn't too bad at all.

Do you have these? I'm wondering how the battery holds up, longer term. I use my headphones a lot.

Thanks for the pointer!

My friend uses them. He games a ton. The mic seems to come and go a bit. If you really want wireless, I think they are the only decent ones in your price range.

Do you have a sound card?

Thanks for the pointer!

I don't own them personally. But given your requirements they are what I would pick, and I have researched them before. They get down to $90 fairly regularly, seen them as low as $70-$80 a couple times (not recently).

Back