suggestion for tubing size (16,14,13,12)

OpenLooper

n00b
Hey All,

Was wondering what your opinions on tubing size is? I was thinking 14 or 13mm, though without any real logic just feeling.

Does anyone have a good resource that shows setups with different tubing sizes? its kinda hard to find since alot of people dont post tubing sizes lol.

Thanks

3/8" is the minimum ID you want to have. That translates to at least 10mm. Larger than that doesn't provide any tangible flow rate gains in a typical watercooling system.

Having tried several sizes I think 14mm OD is the sweet spot as far as aesthetics. It is not the most common size for fittings, however Barrow seems to really support this size. If you are going to use a jig to make your bends only byski makes a kit for this size. Here is a pic of my current rig with 14mm.

Attachments

• IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    524.5 KB · Views: 0
Having tried several sizes I think 14mm OD is the sweet spot as far as aesthetics. It is not the most common size for fittings, however Barrow seems to really support this size. If you are going to use a jig to make your bends only byski makes a kit for this size. Here is a pic of my current rig with 14mm.
yo thanks for the pic, that does look really good! is that petg or acrylic?

A pic of mine doesn't really tell much, for there isn't much to see. But here's whats visible:

IMG_20201026_063701.jpg

Don't mind the bright red PSU cable. I was using a powerlink that started to mess up on me, so I had to change the cable to fit the actual card for now.

A pic of mine doesn't really tell much, for there isn't much to see. But here's whats visible:

View attachment 292712

Don't mind the bright red PSU cable. I was using a powerlink that started to mess up on me, so I had to change the cable to fit the actual card for now.
thanks dood, I like the cpu block and the blue looks really good in that thickness!

Back