Suggestion For A Gaming Mouse And Keyboard

Odifer

n00b
Hi Guys,

I recently started playing on my PC again and just wanted a few suggestions on a gaming mouse and keyboard that I can get under $200.

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Greetings. There are dozens if not hundreds of options in that price range. Can you help narrow things down a bit by telling us what you're looking for in terms of features and/or what you prefer in terms of aesthetics?

Aegir

Limp Gawd
Buy from a reputable brand and get a mouse and keyboard between $80 and $100 each.
The exact mouse and keyboard you buy is up to you personal style and specifications.

n00b
I like A4Tech brand mouses because they have one of the best macro manager software - it's best for everything gaming and work.
About keyboard, just go to any shop, try some of them to see how you feel the keys.

I prefer cheap keyboards because when I need to utilise some portion of anger gained from any game boss/mob the keyboard is very good place for that :LOL:

n00b
Nah, is different when I hit the keyboard and to collecting buttons after that few minutes from the floor around - I can't play during collecting and I must plug them all before to start again and this is relaxing :D And all this give me time to think about new strategie, so I don't like the idea with the balls.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
The best suggestion I can tell you is do a little research before buying a mouse. The size of your hand and your grip style should factor heavily into what mouse you buy. Corded vs. wireless, number of extra buttons on the mouse, the weight of the mouse, etc. should also factor in, but they are far less distracting than a mouse that doesn't fit right in your hand. The sensors might factor in, but realistically every "gaming" mouse has a decent sensor in it.

I have a Logitech G402 and it's perfect for what I want it to do. I don't like oversized mice, this one was pretty cheap, and so far, so good after 6 months of use.

Odifer

n00b
Greetings. There are dozens if not hundreds of options in that price range. Can you help narrow things down a bit by telling us what you're looking for in terms of features and/or what you prefer in terms of aesthetics?
I am looking for something with high CPI or DPI. It should feel comfortable when I am using it. I have medium large hands, so it shouldn't be small, and it should be sensitive to my movements.I don't mind wireless or a mouse with wire. That doesn't affect me much. For the keyboard, I am looking for keys that won't break easily as I am slightly rough on the Keyboard.

Odifer

n00b
I like A4Tech brand mouses because they have one of the best macro manager software - it's best for everything gaming and work.
About keyboard, just go to any shop, try some of them to see how you feel the keys.

I prefer cheap keyboards because when I need to utilise some portion of anger gained from any game boss/mob the keyboard is very good place for that :LOL:
I will check their products on Amazon.