Suggest post-apocalyptic game

NeghVar

2[H]4U
I have played the Fallout & Metro series multiple times. What are some other post-apocalyptic open-world games similar to them? It does not have to be post-nuclear destruction. I'd like something that has a world like from the show "Life After People"

I love Hard Truck Apocalypse, but it's definitely not for everyone. And it's 15 year old, so it might be too outdated graphically.

It's a vehicular combat game with a semi open world (there are several mid sized areas). You upgrade your truck using salvage and buy new bigger capacity ones. Trading is a huge part of the game economy. (buy goods in one settlement sell them for more at another) It has a storyline, which is not that interesting. I'm just a sucker for build/upgrade/customize type games. And of course the post apocalyptic.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/285500/Hard_Truck_Apocalypse__Ex_Machina/

Mad Max, Rage 2. I enjoyed both games, Mad Max was better though. Both got mixed reviews but both worth checking out.

Old game but Mad Max is okay for what it is.
Mad Max was good, but it was more about the environment because the gameplay loop is extremely repetitive. By the time I got to the last area of the game I just wanted it to be over with, and there was another 10 hours left... Thankfully, the ending was great and satisfying, which was a pleasant surprise considering there are plenty of other games that are wonderful throughout and then have the worst possible conclusion.

Back