Subscription access + Paypal... in Australia?

4keatimj

[H]ard|Gawd
I dunno if this has been covered in another thread, but anyway...

I am thinking of finally suporting the [H] by ordering a subscription. I'm not totally sure of the process, but as far as I know you sign up in PayPal, tie it to a bank account, order a subscription, the money comes out and its all good. (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in the process there)

Now, heres my question: Is this possible, if I sign up in the Australian version of PayPal? Will the process still work? Oh and the other thing, what would it cost me (approximately) in AUS$, or does PayPal do the conversion from US$ to AUS$?

Thanks for the link, that bit makes sense now.

Do I click on the subscription order button in the user CP BEFORE I send the money via Paypal or vice versa? Is that the right way to do it?

Sorry if i'm being a pain in the ass here, but I'm not totally sure about this and I want to do it the right way to support the [H]. I've never done Paypal or anything like this before, and I'm kinda lost.

Thanks for any help.

you need to set up your paypal account and then transfer X's into it from your checking account.. once the money is at paypal you can spend it by clicking on the [H]ard link

If you already setup a bank account with paypal or will be setting one up, you just link them, go through the subscription process and I believe it will automatically take you to paypal. You don't need to wait to send the money first then pay as it will take the same amount of time if you just pay by e-check unless you have a credit card.

This process take atleast a week so be patient.

Thanks for all the input. I think I understand it now, so thanks for that.

I have some stuff I need to get soon (uni textbooks, some small debts etc.) so as soon as I get them out of the way and I get some time to sit down and do it, I will pay the [H] my dues.

Thanks, again, for the feedback!

Yeah man i paid for my subscription just fine with paypal and im from Australia too. Works out to about 12 Bucks AU$ i think and paypal will convert it for you.

GenMay is worth it all the way. Support the [H] !!!!

Back