Subscribe and save on Pixel 6a

It's $10/mo if you want to drop the device protection. It's a great deal if you have no issues with Fi. I currently use Fi and have good service everywhere I go. I wish I would have jumped on the 6a pre-sale, which included the Pixel buds for the same subscription price, especially since my wife's 2XL fell and cracked the screen like 2 days after the sale ended. Doh!

I am actually doing it now. It was with a 5a from last year. I am paying $9 a month with out the protection plan. The problem is you keep paying it even if you don't upgrade after 2 years. Honestly might be worth just outright buying a 6a from Google. It is only $350 ATM from the Fi store. I been with Fi for like 5 years and never had a issue with the service.

Can you use a second service as well on the phone or have to always use Google Fi ?

Can you use a second service as well on the phone or have to always use Google Fi ?
If you have a SIM card from a different provider, it will work in an unlocked 6A. I sold my Google Fi P6 to a guy who's on AT&T. He got it to work with no problems.

FWIW, I've been with GF for almost 4 years and it's great, especially if you work from home and/or are on WiFi most of the time. My monthly service is only $23 w/taxes. (y)

If you don't need a lot of data then Mint Mobile is the way to go for $15 a month or $180 a year.

I pay about $60 a month for Fi with the $9 fee for a Pixel 5a. Not bad for unlimited everything. Well 35gb 5G. Data is useless once you run out on Fi.

Last edited:
Back