Subaru WRX STI "Fraternity of STI" T-shirt

Suck to be Canadian :(

I'm a fan of Subaru as I owned one and I would like that t-shirt.

Thanks for the deal.

Anyone else notice the lack of a box for zip code?

Thanks for the deal.

Anyone else notice the lack of a box for zip code?

There was one on mine. It was in the area for submitting the oath. Then you click on 'i want a t-shirt" (or whatever it said), and you enter your address, city, and state.

omg this is amazing.. i drive a wrx myself. i would actually pay for that t shirt

ewww ford focus are ugly, o wait this is an STi :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ford focus was the #1 selling car in europe, where it was designed. hatchbacks are more popular than sedans in every country other than the US, if you can t tell the difference between the focus and the new impreza then you probably see most cars as appliances. thnx for playing.

back on topic, shame that the deal expired.

I was being sarcastic, but really, they made it look a lot like a ford focus :p but their 4 door grocery version with the clear tail lights wasn't doing it for me either.

Yah, the new STi is definitely different. Definitely weird taking a 4 door car and all of a sudden turning it into a hatchback. Its not a bad looking car, just doesnt live up to the STi appearance standards.

And still waiting on my shirt. Probably will come next week.

Eww. Why would anyone want an std, er STI (Sexually transmitted infection)

damn, i'm gettin a subaru very soon, too bad they're outta shirts. i love subarus but cannot stand the new wrx, looks like a focus cross with a toyota matrix. i'm deeply saddened by their new design. Hatchbacks might be popular in europe, but not as much in the states so thats bad justification for the horrendous design.

They still have the WRX Sedan as well guys, and they actually dont look too bad. I had to take my 07 legacy in yesterday and was checking them out. WRX has heated seats this year in the non limited =)

Shame the shirt deal is over; I drive a 2006 STi, and while not personally a huge fan of the new hatchback, I hope it sells well for them. I fully realize hatchbacks are very popular everywhere except the US, heh.

Hatchbacks = 3 doors, natch.
A rear gate/hatch is not a door, or SUVs would be deemed to have more than 2-4 doors. Doors are for entry/egress of passengers, not cargo.

If you have been tricked into thinking your 2dr+hatch is anything but a Hatchback, or your 4dr+hatch is anything but a Station wagon, you're in a sore state of marketing confusion.

-bZj

A rear gate/hatch is not a door, or SUVs would be deemed to have more than 2-4 doors. Doors are for entry/egress of passengers, not cargo.

If you have been tricked into thinking your 2dr+hatch is anything but a Hatchback, or your 4dr+hatch is anything but a Station wagon, you're in a sore state of marketing confusion.

-bZj

CarandDriver calls them 3 doors. http://www.caranddriver.com/carbodystyles/hatchback_3_-_door/

Manufacturers call them 3 doors.

Even WomanMotorists calls them 3 doors. http://www.womanmotorist.com/index.php/news/main/5782/event=view

Everyone says your wrong :p

And the reason SUVs don't have the whole trunk/hatch/gate = door is because people can't FIT in the back. Atleast with a hatchback or station wagon, you could fit people in the back.

Anyone gotten their t-shirt yet? Sorry, I'm impatient when it comes to awesome things ;)

CarandDriver calls them 3 doors. http://www.caranddriver.com/carbodystyles/hatchback_3_-_door/

Manufacturers call them 3 doors.

Even WomanMotorists calls them 3 doors. http://www.womanmotorist.com/index.php/news/main/5782/event=view

Everyone says your wrong :p

And the reason SUVs don't have the whole trunk/hatch/gate = door is because people can't FIT in the back. Atleast with a hatchback or station wagon, you could fit people in the back.
C&D = marketing shills.

Mfgs = mrkt drones.

Woman Drivers...? = terrors on the road....

I think you can fit more ppl in the back of a Suburban than in the back of an STi....

Waiting for my shirt....

omg! i got my tshirt today! its awesome, i love subaru 10x more now!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Got mine today, it's a very nice shirt, not to mention they gave me a an option for some 2 year magazine also. Very happy with the shirt!

Anyone get one yet? I'm curious cuz this shirt is cool. I'd probably even buy it.

C&D = marketing shills.

Mfgs = mrkt drones.

Woman Drivers...? = terrors on the road....

I think you can fit more ppl in the back of a Suburban than in the back of an STi....

Waiting for my shirt....

Erm.... 3 doors
http://www.caranddriver.com/carbodystyles/hatchback_3_-_door/

and um i guess you could say that some old Mercedes have 5 doors because some of them had those built in kiddie seats in the back facing the rear... did i just blow your mind or what!

Got mine a few days ago. Its really good! Thanks for the post....just need some bigger muscles to fill it out.

Back