Sub $120 monitor?

Cali3350

Supreme [H]ardness
Dont get me wrong guys, I realize it wont be a stunning display for the price, but its for a family member who needs one and i would like them to get the best they can for the cash. Do you guys have any recommendations for the price? Size doesn't much matter (im not expecting bigger than 20" for the price).

Thanks a lot for any suggestions!

Hmm...

If you can go to $140-$160ish, you could probably choose between the BenQ 2450, or one of the Dell S series (21.5-23").

At $120 or less... maybe look for that cheapo 20" HP IPS model, but I have a feeling it won't be less than $120. I think the BenQ 22" VA was recently about $90, but from Canada only.

Afraid I have no other recommendations, and can't really recommend a decent TN at that price (not sure any exist). Personally, when I go hunting for $100 or less monitors, I have looked on eBay for used 19-21" NECs or Eizos... I rather get a nice used or refurbished monitor than a lousy new one. But getting anything on eBay is somewhat of a risk.

At that price you're probably looking at either a 19" LED or a 22" LCD for a new TN monitor. There are a bunch around that on Amazon.

Back