Stupid Reader Trick of the Day

awesome. There's nothing like watching people do something stupid and it blowing up in their face.

You could almost hear the bottle saying "you'd better turn that camera offffffff" as it made a bee line right for him. :D

People down the hall from my office had to come see why I was laughing so hard... Awesome vid!

Is this real? I saw the mythbuster episode where they tried to recreate this and they couldn't do it. Sorry guys, but I think this is a fake...

Is this real? I saw the mythbuster episode where they tried to recreate this and they couldn't do it. Sorry guys, but I think this is a fake...

It's real. The Mythbusters were testing to see if you could burst your stomach with it IIRC.

It's so funny how odds works. Of all the places it could have gone, it went in the exact direction of the cameraman. Bravo.

Damn :( I go to click the link and it says the video is private now :(

I'm getting a "This video is private. Sorry about that." graphic and no video. Ah well :(

What's the point of putting it on Youtube if you are going to make it private?

Denied!!! Need to find videos that everyone can few if you are going to post them on the website.

Oh man that was sooo fracking funny i nearly fell out of my chair. That made my day a lot better

Back