Stupid Pro CS:Go Cheater Banned During Live Match

One of the many reason why I refuse to ever touch Counter Suck again....

I think if you are into any multiplayer games, chances are there are cheaters in the game you're currently playing. Battlefield, CoD, Starcraft, LoL, you name it.

And cheaters always think they are good when they just cheated to create an unfair advantage. Seriously fuck them and that bs. Cheaters may initially prosper but everything catches up to you eventually.

I'll take the guys word who is actually part of the competitive scene and knows a lot of who these pro's are over yours to be frank about it.

Ya I get it I present facts and numbers and you will take the word of some random guy who is so dishonest that the he lied about the very essence of his skill..... Like I said use a tiny bit of critical thinking.....You probably didn't know that I was a game manager in CAL for years.

I'll take the guys word who is actually part of the competitive scene and knows a lot of who these pro's are over yours to be frank about it.

LOL, that's like trusting the dope dealer that just got arrested that "everyone's selling drugs, why'd you bust me!?" :rolleyes:. Rudy makes a lot more sense with his posts, really; why would you parrot obvious bull from the banned cheater like that as though it has some validity?

Cheating is dumb, but I think the problem is actually that people are too competitive with games in general and that really needs to stop. Making esports *snerk* illegal by having it fall under gambling would be a good start to driving out stuff that people literally have died doing in excess because they didn't know when to stop.

Ya I get it I present facts and numbers and you will take the word of some random guy who is so dishonest that the he lied about the very essence of his skill..... Like I said use a tiny bit of critical thinking.....You probably didn't know that I was a game manager in CAL for years.

Random guy? He's one of the two guys caught hacking

Cheating is dumb, but I think the problem is actually that people are too competitive with games in general and that really needs to stop. Making esports *snerk* illegal by having it fall under gambling would be a good start to driving out stuff that people literally have died doing in excess because they didn't know when to stop.
Um... Unless you're living in some Muslim country, gambling is legal in most places around the world.

And cheaters always think they are good when they just cheated to create an unfair advantage. Seriously fuck them and that bs. Cheaters may initially prosper but everything catches up to you eventually.
Yup, like Arnold Schwarzenegger cheated by admitting to steroid use. Thanks to that, no one ever heard of him and he ended up poor.

Lance Armstrong also cheated for years and years, and now he only has a $126 million net worth.

Ever heard of Jose Canseco? The guy who made millions and after his career was finished made millions more with his book "Juiced" where he admitted to massive steroid abuse?

If the cheaters didn't cheat, no one would even know who they were in the first place, and we don't take away their money and fame they made after we find out they were cheating the whole time. C'mon... cheating pays.

If the cheaters didn't cheat, no one would even know who they were in the first place, and we don't take away their money and fame they made after we find out they were cheating the whole time. C'mon... cheating pays.
Fuck it, you've convinced me to install aimbot. Thank You.

I'm gonna be rich and famous!

Cheats ain't that bad.

It's a game. If you have to cheat, what is the point of playing? Deep down, you won't get any satisfaction from your efforts because you'll know you're just a hack and a fraud. Then you get exposed as a phony and get ridiculed for being a puzzy. :p

Um... Unless you're living in some Muslim country, gambling is legal in most places around the world.

The US isn't a country that follows any specific religion and they totally arrested that one brain-dead football guy for gambling over dog fighting. It's pretty much the same thing here.

Very few FPS games aren't hack filled these days. Subscription based hacks are ridiculous. Making money making hacks. They are extremely difficult to detect.

The US isn't a country that follows any specific religion and they totally arrested that one brain-dead football guy for gambling over dog fighting. It's pretty much the same thing here.

Vick plead to a violation of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA), which indicates it was more an animal cruelty issue than a gambling issue. The gambling just provided convenient leverage for the feds to threaten him with RICO charges when they were negotiating the plea deal.

Fuck it, you've convinced me to install aimbot. Thank You.

I'm gonna be rich and famous!
If you want to make money at gaming, yup you should cheat. But its not as easy as just deciding to cheat, you'll have to quit your job and dedicate yourself to being a pro-gamer and getting into the right circles where you can get the hookup.

And just like the professional athletic organizations, they don't REALLY want to know who is cheating and who isn't, and heck even the fans don't want to know. They want to turn on the TV and be amazed by the performance, they want to see super-human athletes, and so they will have very little interest in knowing who is and isn't cheating. So its all about the money and universities look the other way passing retards as long as they can play ball, or try to protect child molester as long as they are doing a good job coaching. But to provide the illusion of running a fair-game they will put a minimal amount of effort into screening for blatant cheating in order not to ruin the brand. So everyone cheats and is encouraged to cheat, but it has to be SUBTLE cheating... there's nuance to it.

And the more money gets funneled into e-sports, the more it will mirror all the other existing sports out there.

ok.. for those of us that don't actually play CS:GO (or any PVP game really)... what's going on here that's bad? Cliffs notes?

Vick plead to a violation of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA), which indicates it was more an animal cruelty issue than a gambling issue. The gambling just provided convenient leverage for the feds to threaten him with RICO charges when they were negotiating the plea deal.

Yeah that was his name! I don't really pay that much attention to sports except what I'm forced to hear in my office over the cube walls. Anyhow, the fact that gambling stuff was used as a threat sorta supports that not all of it is legal in the US.

I played a ton of CS back in 1.0-1.5 days I do not remember people glowing. Is that a server setting cause back in the day that was something you only saw with OGC.

wow, ogc! i remember there being a Quake 3 version, too. got used on me once and I called the person out. He admitted it. no one should be able to shoot plasma like that. thought these days players do manage to hit 50% LG on each other. it's crazy but not cheating, don't think so.

CSGO is a overrated garbage game people who take it seriously run 8800GTs or something.

ok.. for those of us that don't actually play CS:GO (or any PVP game really)... what's going on here that's bad? Cliffs notes?

From what I can see, one of the guys playing in the team on the right, gets banned, during his teams live play.
He dissappears from the list just as the message appears on the lower left of the screen.
Then the message board goes all LOL ans stuff, and the commenters can't believe what they've just witnessed.

Name a single competitive sport that isn't overrun by cheaters. Growth hormone, steroids, moving to ridiculously high altitudes, oxygen chambers, blood transfusions, EPO, diuretics, testosterone, and more. And yes its rampant because the closer and closer you get to the top 1%, the more they push out the players that are at a disadvantage without the cheats.

So I am not at all surprised. I'm just more surprised by the fact that competitive players aren't given a level playing field just like in stock car racing to be required to play on provided equipment so everyone has the same computer, same mouse, same screen, same keyboard, everything. Lock the computer up and give them no interface to it other than through the peripherals to change key bindings if they want.

This should be so easy to police, but I think there may be fear for people promoting this that they would harm themselves if they showed that 90% of the top gamers are all cheating if they suddenly all suck and don't play impressively at all.

Pretty much this. But it goes to more than just e-sports and sports in general. Anywhere where fame or fortune can be acquired, there's probably cheating going on, especially at the very top.

I use to be one of those people who thought cheating was just an excuse by people and was near non existent. This is mainly because I use to be good at certain games and was constantly accused. But it was Dungeon Defenders which opened up my eyes to just how rampant cheating was. That game was so bad people thought cheating was legitimate, and I could count fewer people who didn't cheat than those who did. After that, I noticed, especially on the Xbox 360, games which could be cheated had quite a lot of cheaters.

The issue though is that no one believes cheat accusers. They're like conspiracy theorists who typically are wrong about what's going on, even if they're right in the overall picture. As already mentioned, the professional e-sports cheaters aren't using aimbots, they're using things that aren't detectable just looking at the screen. So they're being accused, and while they are cheating, the accusations are completely wrong.

As for Deflategate with the Patriots, that's a non issue. It's just a big fuss to increase interest in what was going to be a Super Bowl that overall few outside of New England or Seattle wanted to see. Amazing how ticket prices on the secondary market for it were the lowest in over a decade by a fair margin, yet after the cheating scandal broke out on national news, it's becoming one of the more sought after tickets.

Pretty much this. But it goes to more than just e-sports and sports in general. Anywhere where fame or fortune can be acquired, there's probably cheating going on, especially at the very top.

I use to be one of those people who thought cheating was just an excuse by people and was near non existent. This is mainly because I use to be good at certain games and was constantly accused. But it was Dungeon Defenders which opened up my eyes to just how rampant cheating was. That game was so bad people thought cheating was legitimate, and I could count fewer people who didn't cheat than those who did. After that, I noticed, especially on the Xbox 360, games which could be cheated had quite a lot of cheaters.

The issue though is that no one believes cheat accusers. They're like conspiracy theorists who typically are wrong about what's going on, even if they're right in the overall picture. As already mentioned, the professional e-sports cheaters aren't using aimbots, they're using things that aren't detectable just looking at the screen. So they're being accused, and while they are cheating, the accusations are completely wrong.

As for Deflategate with the Patriots, that's a non issue. It's just a big fuss to increase interest in what was going to be a Super Bowl that overall few outside of New England or Seattle wanted to see. Amazing how ticket prices on the secondary market for it were the lowest in over a decade by a fair margin, yet after the cheating scandal broke out on national news, it's becoming one of the more sought after tickets.

No one believes cheat accusers? I think its pretty obvious the problem is the opposite, critical thinking again, look how fast a massive number of people rushed into this thread to preach the problems of RAMPANT cheating citing numbers as high as 90%. If people believe cheat accusers what do you think is going to happen? The world is suddenly going to get better? The problem in gaming with cheating is that their are millions of false accusations and people DO believe these. As a CAL admin the overwhelming vast majority of all cheat accusations I received had no basis what so ever it was massive time sink to go combing through demos only to find team x was just better than team y even if team x did cheat their was not a single piece of evidence or even anything remotely fishy which would have triggered the accusation, and they were unable to use their cheats to beat decent teams. Yet tons of people would jump on the bandwagon of them being right. What this does is makes people go looking for the cheats because they believe everyone is using them. Then they get caught and claim everyone is using them. So more people see this and more people look. Its a vicious cycle. Same exact excuse with steroids use. And it is exactly the baseless paranoia we are seeing right here right now in this thread.

False cheat accusations are the biggest problem in PC gaming, bigger than cheating itself. If you are accusing someone gather real evidence. Think for 10 seconds about what you actually saying, and don't bring it up unless you have some good evidence.

Also why would you even bring up dungeon defenders isn't that a stupid coop game? And very much like the accusers you speak of you make no mention of what cheats are being used. What are these people doing using aimbots to shoot bots that are walking really slow anyway lol?

Back