Stupid Kickstarter of the Day

People are idiots. If you know how to type, it would be quicker to hit # on a normal keyboard than to move your entire hand and fumble around trying to hit a wandering key like that.

We're beyond the ADD generation. These are their children's Adderall induced dreams.

in for two! now if only they'd come out with a [?] and [!] add on, think of all the time i could save!

It's a good idea!

With that thing-y plugged into a computer, you can tell without talking to someone if you're better off ignoring them instead of having to speak with them first and then have to kinda wiggle-worm your way out of an already-forming relationship you don't want.

Next time the person should paint the whole finger nail instead of just parts of it.

Not going to lie, this is pretty lame.
The novelty is kind of funny... if you're still in high school.

And by "pretty lame", I mean fucking stupid. :D

I was going to share and say how dumb this is, but I don't want to encourage others to actually back it... #No

Do they make a USB hub large enough to make a customizable per key keyboard? 100 port USB hub?

euro-style keyboards have the symbol for the euro when you press shift+3 not the hashtag like all of your american keyboards.

Stupid Kickstarter of the...ever.

We're beyond the ADD generation. These are their children's Adderall induced dreams.

Hope this is just sarcasm on your part.
Adderall actually repairs the white matter of the brain over time so children that are started on it between 6-8 years old and are on it until their late teens/early twenties have a high chance of being cured of their ADD/ADHD. And while they are on it, children exhibit greatly increased comprehension, retention, and speech patterns, which is what ADD/ADHD can greatly prohibit. This stuff is no joke and not even comparable to past zombie-making meds like Ritalin.

Notice it is attached to an Apple keyboard. Unlike other hardware made for the European market, Apple don't correctly reorganise their keyboards. Generally we have an extra key or two on our keyboards. As Apple can't be arsed to get this right, they have to loose something. Which is the # key.

Still a damn stupid idea for a kickstater. Can only be aimed at idiot users.

Now... if they had made this the "Any Key" maybe they would have had a product ;)

Perfect, you can glue the button to your forehead to show the world what kind of tard uses social media.

Notice it is attached to an Apple keyboard. Unlike other hardware made for the European market, Apple don't correctly reorganise their keyboards. Generally we have an extra key or two on our keyboards. As Apple can't be arsed to get this right, they have to loose something. Which is the # key.

Still a damn stupid idea for a kickstater. Can only be aimed at idiot users.

Now... if they had made this the "Any Key" maybe they would have had a product ;)

Weird I'm typing this on a macbook pro using scandinavian keyboard and I have #. Are you sure what you're talking about?

Weird I'm typing this on a macbook pro using scandinavian keyboard and I have #. Are you sure what you're talking about?

This is a UK keyboard for a MBP I just found on ebay. It doesn't have the # on the 3 key.

30wwbyq.jpg

Fairly sure... UK keyboard I'm thinking about. It was on a client's Macbook. (I'm going to have to go find a photo now... lols!!)

I can see in the Kickstarter photos that they too are using a UK keyboard. Look at the £ $ and € signs above the numbers. Along with that @ still in its US position above the 2.

Here is this official Apple page of all their various keyboards used worldwide. No idea why it is such lousy quality... but hey.

If you scroll down to the English, British keyboard layout you will see no hash key at all.

http://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201794

Wouldn't a more practical approach for these people be to make an app for that?

A simple hotkey replacement app that you can configure to replace one of the other key shift-values. Include a sticker. Profit.

Back