Stupid Google Street View Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hey, see that Street View car taking pictures? Let's point a gun at it as it drives by. :rolleyes: I have a feeling the next time someone takes a picture of this guy, it's going to be a mugshot.

hurrdurrgraph.png

Did anyone else laugh when in the picture it has the link " Report a Problem "
at the bottom of it.

I could make some wonderfully off color jokes.

But that'd be too obvious.

Hurry someone throw them a basketball before a crime breaks out :)

how in the world do people find these images?

Another fine, outstanding citizen doing his job to protect his block in the local Neighborhood Watch program. Thank you for your help!

He's protecting his property. I bet that house is full of wonderful treasure.

Yea, this thread is already showing "great" potential. It's pretty bad when some of the replies are worse than the context of the picture.

I have a feeling the next time someone takes a picture of this guy, it's going to be a mugshot.

In that area of Detroit? Are you kidding? The police are afraid to go near there. I can't believe the Google maps camera car made it out of there. Nobody is going to go near there to arrest that guy.

Anyone notice the surveillance camera on the front porch? This isn't a drug stash house honest Mr. Google officer sir.

theres a pic of my truck in my driveway on street view but ive never seen a google camera car ever .

It's Detroit, even with the pictures showing sec cams and what not I doubt the police will do anything. (I haven't read googles privacy policy in a while, not sure if they CAN)

"Andrew... we seem to have noticed that you exceeded the recommended speed for this section of your trip. You're going to have to go back and do it again."

And to think -- there are people in this country that think the "gentlemen" pointing the gun, is a victim and deserves to be taken care of both housing/food/medical wise.

No surprise it's from detroit and and that the people causing the trouble are just a bunch of gangbanger uneducated monkeys.

I Hate to say it but until we make a collective decision to just eliminate people like this from society it's only going to get worse. Does anyone honestly think that that individual(s) in that picture have ever contributed anything NET positive to society?

Don't call me a racist either -- I know full well there are pockets in the deep south where you would get some fat redneck pointing a gun at the google van just the same. The point is universal though -- people like this have no place in society.

Does this mean that we're getting a new tag on Google maps, crack den? Drug warren?

I know when I'm jonesing, the second thing I do is go online and search for dealers. The first is steal.

And to think -- there are people in this country that think the "gentlemen" pointing the gun, is a victim and deserves to be taken care of both housing/food/medical wise.

No surprise it's from detroit and and that the people causing the trouble are just a bunch of gangbanger uneducated monkeys.

I Hate to say it but until we make a collective decision to just eliminate people like this from society it's only going to get worse. Does anyone honestly think that that individual(s) in that picture have ever contributed anything NET positive to society?

Don't call me a racist either -- I know full well there are pockets in the deep south where you would get some fat redneck pointing a gun at the google van just the same. The point is universal though -- people like this have no place in society.

And I am sure society played no role what so ever in them turning out the way they did. :rolleyes:

what exactly are you proposing Adolf? this kid points a gun at a google camera, so he deserves to be "eliminated"

you are pretty much on the same level as him.

And I am sure society played no role what so ever in them turning out the way they did. :rolleyes:

One doesn't have to contribute to "thug-ism" just because one lives in a bad part of town. I don't buy the line that "he's a product of his society". He is what he WANTS to be. I don't see anyone holding a gun to his head telling him to act poorly. He is a thug by choice.

One doesn't have to contribute to "thug-ism" just because one lives in a bad part of town. I don't buy the line that "he's a product of his society". He is what he WANTS to be. I don't see anyone holding a gun to his head telling him to act poorly. He is a thug by choice.

i dont think you should presume to know anything about what its like for them.

If drugs were legalized, there would be little need of violent crime to be associate with it. These places would mostly disappear. If you could purchase marijuana from CVS or Walgreens, made by major pharmaceutical companies for cheap, and not need to worry about breaking the law or getting shot, what drug user wouldn't prefer that??

I don't smoke and barely drink, but I don't feel like the nanny-state should be telling us what we can or cannot do. I think that the drug war is worse than the drug addicts. I do not see much difference to prohibition, except that we have not yet reversed our stance this time and it has only gotten worse.

If drugs were legalized, there would be little need of violent crime to be associate with it. These places would mostly disappear. If you could purchase marijuana from CVS or Walgreens, made by major pharmaceutical companies for cheap, and not need to worry about breaking the law or getting shot, what drug user wouldn't prefer that??

I don't smoke and barely drink, but I don't feel like the nanny-state should be telling us what we can or cannot do. I think that the drug war is worse than the drug addicts. I do not see much difference to prohibition, except that we have not yet reversed our stance this time and it has only gotten worse.

Dis right CHEER. I drink tons and don't smoke nuthin' but the drug war has killed more people and put more in prison than were enslaved in America when it was legal.

Seriously though (if that's possible in this thread), I shared this on my Youface page as soon as I found it just because it was obvious it was Detroit, and they want state bailout dolla dolla beeels. What a joke.

Great comments.

Lets presume this about me since I presumed a few things about Mr. Thug (a victim of our society, no doubt :rolleyes: ) - just to be fair. For all we know he was just playing a round of squirt gun fight with this little brother who just got off the yellow school bus from their prep school. Who knows, there are a lot of things not seen by the frame and a hasty judgement can sometimes be wrong.

If someone took two pictures of me, at random, while driving by this could be presumed fact:
--> I wouldn't be holding an illegal sawed-off shotgun, on the porch of an old run-down house, which has at least two security cameras, swarmed by my crew. (Credit to Mr. Thug: nothing wrong with hanging out with your friends on your porch, holding a shotgun. Odd, but, no laws broken; if it isn't concealed and if it's on your property)
--> I wouldn't be pointing an illegal sawed-off shotgun at a passer-by because I know that if I point a gun at someone, I intend to shoot to kill them (and if they have a gun, I can expect to be shot back at). (Credit to Mr. Thug: It's entirely possible that out of frame was a viable threat, maybe a rabid dog, who was closing ground quick)
--> While it's true that having two security cameras on the exterior of one's home doesn't make you criminal, but when combined with the other elements of the picture, yes, it looks suspect. I don't have two security cameras on the exterior of my house showing the perimeter especially when my home isn't nice enough to have nice stuff in it. If I had a multi-million dollar house or if I was paranoid of Uncle Sam and I lead a private militia, yeah, I might have a security camera or two. Or I might have a few cameras if I was a ciminal and did illegal cooking/processing in my humble abode. (Credit to Mr. Thug: The cameras were already on his home when he decided to squat in it when the bank foreclosed on it).

But you're right, I don't want to presume anything. :D

It's Friday. We're all just making comments on what we all see in just two pictures. We talk about what we *think* is going on, but in actuality, we all really don't know the whole story. It's 1/100th of a second of a stranger's life with no explanation - so we make up our own caption.

please don't become a politician

It's Friday. We're all just making comments on what we all see in just two pictures. We talk about what we *think* is going on, but in actuality, we all really don't know the whole story. It's 1/100th of a second of a stranger's life with no explanation - so we make up our own caption.

When there's a news cast on scene talking about dead kids stuffed in closets, what we *think* is going on starts to become much more reality.

When there's a news cast on scene talking about dead kids stuffed in closets, what we *think* is going on starts to become much more reality.

Where would you suggest they put their dead kids, Mr. Highandmighty?

Back