Stupid Google Street View Criminal of the Day

And to think -- there are people in this country that think the "gentlemen" pointing the gun, is a victim and deserves to be taken care of both housing/food/medical wise.

No surprise it's from detroit and and that the people causing the trouble are just a bunch of gangbanger uneducated monkeys.

I Hate to say it but until we make a collective decision to just eliminate people like this from society it's only going to get worse. Does anyone honestly think that that individual(s) in that picture have ever contributed anything NET positive to society?

Don't call me a racist either -- I know full well there are pockets in the deep south where you would get some fat redneck pointing a gun at the google van just the same. The point is universal though -- people like this have no place in society.

You know calling black guys on a porch "monkeys" belies your "don't call me a racist" screed right?

How does anyone know it's an actual firearm and not either a toy or an airsoft gun? Is it the fact that they're black and in Detroit? As for the security cameras, what's wrong with that? It seems like the legal system isn't the only place where presumption of innocence is lacking.

Who wants to bet that Google had to get that Maps driver to sign a waiver before going out on his/her route that day? :D

"I do not hold Google responsible for any personal bodily harm, mortal or otherwise, that may happen to me."

Hopefully he wasn't using it that way, but we really should move on from too much political correctness.

Yeah I don't have too much "hope" in his useage. Consider his quote:

I Hate to say it but until we make a collective decision to just eliminate people like this from society it's only going to get worse. Does anyone honestly think that that individual(s) in that picture have ever contributed anything NET positive to society?

So yeah he should continue with his annihilate all people he feels don't fit his preconceived notions ideals. All criticism is "political correctness".

/spit

So yeah he should continue with his annihilate all people he feels don't fit his preconceived notions ideals. All criticism is "political correctness".

/spit

He may be showing some sort of preconception bias, possibly ;)

/spit

I don't know it worked quite well when we "settled" America.

Why can't everyone just be nice?
twilight-sparkle.png

I would love to see any one of the posters in this thread go to this house and ask to use the toilet.

i dont think you should presume to know anything about what its like for them.

Having lived in the worst parts of St. Louis (top 3 most dangerous city), they are more accurate than you would tend to believe.

How does anyone know it's an actual firearm and not either a toy or an airsoft gun?

Like it matters? Anything held like that with that shape and it should be assumed it's a weapon. If that action was faced towards a cop it would be an instant open fire declaration, rightfully so.

Last time I checked, calling black people monkeys was racist.

Why would calling a black person a monkey be any different from calling a white person a monkey? Are you implying that black people are different somehow? Have we gotten to the point where an individual is now above criticism simply because of their race?

Why would calling a black person a monkey be any different from calling a white person a monkey? Are you implying that black people are different somehow? Have we gotten to the point where an individual is now above criticism simply because of their race?

yes :D

albino-monkey2.jpg

Did anyone else laugh when in the picture it has the link " Report a Problem "
at the bottom of it.

I could make some wonderfully off color jokes.

But that'd be too obvious.

Hurry someone throw them a basketball before a crime breaks out :)

WENT TO HOME DEPOT SAW A LOTTA BITCHES

i dont think you should presume to know anything about what its like for them.

Nor do I expect them to know anything about what it's like for me. What I do know is that a gun is the universal greeting that says, "I have little regard for human life, especially yours". Especially since they're so ignorant to the world around them that they don't know what a Google street view car does, and offers them 0 threat.

White man with gun = THAS RITE PROTEC DA FORF MENMENT!

Black dudes with gun = OMG YOUSE A GANSTA!

White man with gun = THAS RITE PROTEC DA FORF MENMENT!

Black dudes with gun = OMG YOUSE A GANSTA!

I don't care what your ethnic background is when you're pointing a gun at a Google car.

White man points gun at Google car = White trash hillbilly.

images

Black dude with gun at Google car = Someone who thinks rap music is music.

shawtyredd.JPG

Girl with gun at Google car = FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

GIRLS-WITH-GUNS.jpg

Back