Stupid Gamer of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
There are stupid gamers, there are REALLY stupid gamers and then there is this kid. Way to make your parents proud!

Trevor Miller, 17, was determined to have been downloading online games and buying “virtual gold coins” with stolen credit cards. He was charged with identity theft, burglary, unlawful use of a credit card, computer fraud, and unlawful production of marijuana plants.

I dunno, if there was a charge of "unlawful production of marijuana plants", somehow I suspect the parents have a very hands off approach to raising their kid.

Wait 'til after light outs when his cellmate Bubba whispers to him: "It's... Miller time..."

"No, Bubba, you shoulda had a Bud light!"

They're using a pretty liberal interpretation of the word "farm"

While searching the house and property, police found three marijuana plants inside and three plants outside of the house.

new posterboy for kid gamers?

dumb kid looks like a pimply faced little twirp.

and his parents were growing pot too. Dumb and dumber and dumberer.

kids should go out and get some exercise. see some sun. not stay home and play video games all day.
Surgeon general Koop says so.

14jmhi0.jpg

and his parents were growing pot too. Dumb and dumber and dumberer.

kids should go out and get some exercise. see some sun.

I don't have a problem with the pot growing.

But how do you know the spots on his face aren't melanoma from too much sun?

Why don't they just confiscate the plants and issue a fine? No, instead Mr and Mrs Tax-Payer are footing the bill for time-wasting prosecution for a 6-plant "farm".

Why don't they just confiscate the plants and issue a fine? No, instead Mr and Mrs Tax-Payer are footing the bill for time-wasting prosecution for a 6-plant "farm".

Because this is America, we do it the wasteful way.:p

His family wishes they lived in Alaska. The police might have laughed at them only having 3 pot plants in the house. ;)
"Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution’s right to privacy"

His family wishes they lived in Alaska. The police might have laughed at them only having 3 pot plants in the house. ;)
"Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution’s right to privacy"

Brb, buying plane ticket.

Ha ha ha, Schmucks! Go directly to jail! I *love* stupid criminals!

Your thieving prick son may only serve a couple years, but you're going to prison for longer. You two obviously forgot how important the task of raising your child was. Now you get to the price for your failure.

They should get down on their knees and thank God that they don't live in Arizona. Otherwise the parents could be facing 8 years apiece. Dumb kid goes to juvie.

Ehehe and i was always saying to myself if i had to live in USA then i'd want to be in Alaska :D

I say let the parents off the hook for the pot, but absolutely hold them accountable for the kid's actions. As for the kid, lock his dumb ass up for a little while!

I say let the parents off the hook for the pot, but absolutely hold them accountable for the kid's actions. As for the kid, lock his dumb ass up for a little while!

Why let them off for a crime? Throw the book at all three of them. They are all criminals!

Back