Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Do you still have to use the word "allegedly" when the guy posted videos of himself on Facebook stealing a cop car? The funny thing is that cops in Tulsa encourage other criminals to use Facebook Live while committing crimes as well.

Police eventually arrested Pinney on the block where he lives. He was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on nine complaints, including eluding, resisting arrest and possession of a firearm by a felon. Stoltz said the videos will likely be used against Pinney in court. “I would encourage every criminal out there to Facebook Live their crimes so that we can catch you a lot easier and use that Facebook Live at your trial to get a better conviction,” Stoltz said.

Looks like a guy that wants help, but can't get it. I bet when he gets out that he heads to the nearest bank, slips the teller a note, and asks them to call the police so he can go back to jail again.

“I ain’t got nothing else to do, but (expletive) read books,” Pinney said.

LOL

He's likely a juggalo, given the way he talks, so maybe, if he reads enough of the right kind of books, he'll be able to answer a profound question asked by his idols so eloquently in the year 2010.

fuckingmagnets.jpg

He's likely a juggalo, given the way he talks, so maybe, if he reads enough of the right kind of books, he'll be able to answer a profound question asked by his idols so eloquently in the year 2010.

That's not juggalo speak. That's trashy speak. My wife's family has that same dialect.

Back