Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
How can someone be this stupid? First of all, Uber drivers are paid via an app, so it is highly unlikely they will be carrying much money. Next, who walks around with a syringe full of HIV tainted blood as a robbery tool?

A man got into an Uber driver's car, pulled out a syringe and threatened to inject him with HIV if he didn't drive away, according to Florida police. A Boca Raton police report said Sebastian Lora was waiting for a passenger outside a 7-Eleven when Matthew Steven Francis, 30, got into the car and ordered him to drive. Francis eventually told Lora to pull over, and he took Lora's phone and wallet before running from the car, police said.

Stupidity comes in all shapes, colors, sizes and locations. One size fits all.

HIV tainted blood! LOL. Classic!

Probably his own blood.

So, this guy walks into a bar and yells "Give me all your money or I'll inject you with this syringe full of my blood with AIDS!".

Everyone gives him their money. Except for the guy in back. He refuses. The criminal yells at him, but he still refuses. The guy injects him with the AIDS blood. The other guy just laughs.

"Why are you laughing?! I just gave you AIDS!"

"Nah.... I'm wearing a condom.".

:D :D

What would the charge be? To inject someone with aids?

Terrorism? I mean, that sounds like the best one.

Why is florida so fucked anyway? Is it Disney? It's Disney, isn't????

LOL that is pretty desperate I know in Grade School kids will says I'm going to to give you aid gets aid or cancer but this is just bad.

Assault with a deadly weapon
And if the victim dies from AIDS, it becomes homicide.

Bet it was Jacksonville. Jacksonville is a real @#$#@ hole

"who walks around with a syringe full of HIV tainted blood as a robbery tool?"

I'm pretty sure a vial of any blood would be just as effective. How many people carry around AIDs testing gear and have the time to wait for results in a robbery situation?

Back