Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Status update: Barely got away from cops, LOL! Thanks for all the well wishes! [x] Like [ ] Comment [ ] Share

He's on the lam, but Travis A. Nicolaysen still had time to update his Facebook page. His first day on the run, one friend posted to his account: "Cops all over you." Nicolaysen responded the next day with: "ya got away thanks bro."

^ agreed

Even then it still wouldnt be stupid. He's straight mocking law enforcement.

^ Agreed.

Right now he's making law enforcement look stupid. They've had three chances to apprehend him and he's managed to escape them every time.

^ Agreed as well. Probably will get caught, but the real world isn't like CSI.

Funny, if the cops wanted to be dicks whats to stop them from arresting his bud that gave him a heads up for aiding and abiding a wanted person?

cause telling your buddy the cops are after him isn't actually aiding and abetting?

kinda like how when people change their facebook status to "hoping those starving Africans get help" isn't actually doing a damned thing either.

Funny, if the cops wanted to be dicks whats to stop them from arresting his bud that gave him a heads up for aiding and abiding a wanted person?

cause telling your buddy the cops are after him isn't actually aiding and abetting?

kinda like how when people change their facebook status to "hoping those starving Africans get help" isn't actually doing a damned thing either.

That is one of the things that gets to be a little tricky even if they were doing something. There was that case a year or two ago, a guy was held up in a hotel room with hostages. He was on facebook and his friends where posting telling him where the police where at, what they where doing... and they couldn't charge those people with anything.

First thing I have to say is he's pretty stupid to to be getting in as much trouble as he is. Five felonies, including stealing a weapon? Stupid.
I'm not sure I can call this guy smart for avoiding the police because jerking there chain is a good way of getting caught.

But I do have this to say about his "Aunt". If she is an example of his "Hard life" growing up no wonder he is a wanted man. That and if he had such a good heart he wouldn't be in trouble for assaulting his girlfriend and burglary.

First thing I have to say is he's pretty stupid to to be getting in as much trouble as he is. Five felonies, including stealing a weapon? Stupid.
I'm not sure I can call this guy smart for avoiding the police because jerking there chain is a good way of getting caught.

But I do have this to say about his "Aunt". If she is an example of his "Hard life" growing up no wonder he is a wanted man. That and if he had such a good heart he wouldn't be in trouble for assaulting his girlfriend and burglary.

I agree completely.

Port Angeles attorney Robert Vienneau, who says he knows Nicolaysen, says the fugitive does what he has to do to get by.
"Travis comes from a rough background, but he's got a good heart," Vienneau said.

Because beating your girlfriend is what you have to do to get by, and being a leach off of others who are in the same socioeconomic status is just a step away from being Robin Hood. Riiiiiiiight.

Back