Stuffed Cat Quadrotor Video of the Day

Buahaha, I'm laughing and shocked and disturbed all at the same time.

Maybe his sons or daughters will make a stuffed quadrotor of him after he dies too. What? He doesn't want to be a stuffed quadrotor? That's just too bad. I don't think the cat had any say in this either.

Meh, when I'm dead, I'm dead, people can do what ever the fuck they want with my corpse. It'd be disrespectful of the people I left behind rather than me myself... so if the people I left behind want to fly me around as a quadrotor, more power to them :p

If it's a fake cat it would be funny. If it's somebody's dead pet then it's a little too morbid of a humor for me.

It's his cat that was killed by a car, what better way of remembering your beloved pet, than stuffing him with a quad rotor and letting him fly?:confused:

Also, not Chuck Testa.

funny-pictures-now-that-chuck-testa-is-played-out-can-we-get-back-to-me.jpg

The person who did this needs to check into a hospital to get an evaluation done. It's only funny to people because they have not had pet cat die or put to sleep. I doubt the cat is his because no sane person would do this to an animal they loved dearly or this would make him insane.
Way to ruin an afternoon.

Oh jeez, it's a fucking taxidermied house cat. I've had multiple cats over my lifetime, stop being so sensitive. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, my initial reaction was also WTF? I love animals as much as the next person....heck I've always had pets. Then I thought about it for a minute, and figured the only reason I had any kind of negative reaction to it was because it was an animal that is commonly kept as a pet. Would as many people react negatively if it was a squirrel, or a opossum? What's the difference between this, and mounting all the animals people hunt and/or eat in poses and hanging them on your wall?

How about red LED eyes?;)

Boy, I dare him to bring that out to a party he is invited too, no invites after that.

Regular taxidermy is just mildly creepy, but I think this so funny BECAUSE it's so sick and twisted and violates ordinary standards of decency to blatantly as to be laughably absurd. I'd probably have a different reaction if it were a faithful and loving dog, but many cats are consummate trolls during their lives, so perhaps this is a fitting way for this guy to remember his cat by in a way it might have approved of...

And this is why taxidermy should never be mixed with other hobbies. It's creepy enough on it's own.

I'm feeling sick but laughing at the idea and the person who took the time to build! :eek:

The person who did this needs to check into a hospital to get an evaluation done. It's only funny to people because they have not had pet cat die or put to sleep. I doubt the cat is his because no sane person would do this to an animal they loved dearly or this would make him insane.

While creepy it's also a little funny; because of the novelty. I like cats and have owned several. The reality is that once an animal is dead it's little more than a piece of meat. Not a pleasant thought, but it's reality. I would certainly never do this, but doing this doesn't necessarily make him a psychopath. I wonder where he is. Different cultures look at death differently.

Guessing a few here would like this book.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If this is legal, it should be legal to turn a human head into a copter, of course only if it's in the person's will. Might be a great way to remember granny.

I for one would like to become a servo-skull (from the 40k Universe) when I die...that of course assumes anti-gravity devices becomes a reality

too creepy for me as well, and its not because a cat is kept as a Pet, I just respect living things that's all, if it was a rat? id kill it, bury it. end of story ;)

Bonus: if the copter loses control and crashes, then it still lands on its feet

My neighbors got at least 40 cats (please, take them) they can use for mass production, Bro!:D This thing is so cool looking!!! :cool:

I have had numerous pets that I had die naturally or had to be put down for various reasons. While it is sad, it certainly isn't something that prevents me from seeing something like this and still getting a laugh. Not all of us think of pets as family members..to most of us it is just a pet and you love it but when it is dead it is nothing more than another dead animal.

I not gay so let me say, get that fuckin pussy away from me.

I think I'll put in my will that I want to become one of these. Then my family can fly me around the neighborhood chasing people on haloween.
lol
Or you can have this done to yourself in a flasher pose and they can fly you around.

WK_0_wk18Body_219413_0818.jpg

So...i'm laughing my ass off here, and my little 3 yr old son keeps pointing at the screen saying "Oh no! Oh no!" lol

Get over yourself. I'm a cat lover. I've had a pet cat as long as I can remember and I'm in my 30s. I've seen many beloved pet cats die from illness and old age. And you know what, I don't see anything wrong with what he did. It's a dead cat, it doesn't feel pain. Just so you treat your pets as if they're your kids that you personally birthed doesn't mean everybody does.

Back