Stuff my wife says...

may i be worthy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2010
My darling wife, who can have a wicked sense of humour, has offered up some pearls of wisdom this week:

I noted that there was a lot of recent interest in SR2's on the forums from 3D graphic artists like me, who have heard of them from the enthusiast/folding community. My wife rather cheekily asked "if we were like the gay people of the internet, starting trends first?" :cool:

I mentioned that some people had graciously nominated me for overclocker of the month. However ambitious, it would be a travesty for me to get that before [H]K or Sazaneyes and others etc etc. But my wife, who can be impishy competitive, suggested I rig the vote by notifying the [H]orde of her offer (to me only!) of twice daily sex for a month should I win... "no geek [H]orde would let a brother down if that was on the line". Lucky for you [H]K, I have a strong sense of fair play and declined the offer.... for now.:(

Lastly she mentioned she had been "folding (washing) for years, where is my 10 million bloody points?":p

Last edited:
lol.. wife with a sense of humor? wtf is this! got a good one there. maybe we need to nominate her for the folder of the month then you would definitely get that twice daily sex for a month.

i say take the votes and enjoy the rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of when I was trying to get my wife pregnant. It kinda seemed like work after a week or so.

trying to figure out how you managed to cuss in a thread title and not have it changed by now... mods must be asleep

If all it takes is a vote for you to get laid, you've definately got my vote. No way i'm letting a folding brother down. However having an encounter twice daily is going to require serious stamina and you better not let us or your wife down. This isn't the time for limpdick to set in.

trying to figure out how you managed to cuss in a thread title and not have it changed by now... mods must be asleep

depends on the swear words and i think the DC section has separate rules from the rest of the forum.

aka we are kinda our own forum within a forum like general mayhem.

depends on the swear words and i think the DC section has separate rules from the rest of the forum.

aka we are kinda our own forum within a forum like general mayhem.
Yeah, also the mods cuss too, LOL...

MIBW, you got my vote!!

lol, this seems to have backfired!

there are actually 2 reasons I want to hold of a while - decency and respect for folders who have contributed more than I have.... and the overclocker in me is now inspired to see if I can still get remotely close to the 2 per day deal with less volts. ;)

Call it improving my "votes per what?!" ratio. :eek:

pics or it didn't happen (video would be preferred) ;)

Yeh GenMay just leaked in :p

My wife saw the rack CCity gave me and said..... "ummm what the hell is that... it's huge."
She was light on humor at the time. ;)

Edit: after reading this to my wife she became concerned. She asked what she had to do sice I had won DCer of the year.

Last edited:
Yeh GenMay just leaked in :p

My wife saw the rack CCity gave me and said..... "ummm what the hell is that... it's huge."
She was light on humor at the time. ;)

Edit: after reading this to my wife she became concerned. She asked what she had to do sice I had won DCer of the year.

lol its after the fact, your screwed kendrak. you aint getting nothing! :p

Your wife kinda sounds like my wife...LOL

I personally would NOT have turned down her offer.

You are evil.

I see your twisted ways. You've tired yourself out overclocking the SR-2s and don't want to take her up on her offer until you've gone back to a slightly less obsession-dictated sleeping schedule, and have the energy to be [H]ardfolder of the month here, and, well you know what I mean..

;)

Good call...

lol, this seems to have backfired!

there are actually 2 reasons I want to hold of a while - decency and respect for folders who have contributed more than I have.... and the overclocker in me is now inspired to see if I can still get remotely close to the 2 per day deal with less volts. ;)

Call it improving my "votes per what?!" ratio. :eek:

Well, Seeing that my Indian/Bulldog, soon to be ex-wife told me not to come home a month ago, I don't see me getting any for a while. You got my vote!!!!!!!

Fish :cool:

P.S. That is part of the reason I lost about 15K a day. The B*&^% shut off the folding rig that was in the house and won't let me have it.

Oh, the Indian/Bulldog comment, for those haven't heard that one is: She is half indian, half bulldog, when she is not on the warpath, she is on hes ass growling.

God damn where do you people meet these women? My soon-to-be fiance harasses me for spending too much time on [H], let alone rewards me for my tech-related accomplishments.... :)

God damn where do you people meet these women? My soon-to-be fiance harasses me for spending too much time on [H], let alone rewards me for my tech-related accomplishments.... :)

time to RMA her for a new one. :D lol jk.

Dude, you have my vote! I think [H]K can wait another month. :D

lol its after the fact, your screwed kendrak. you aint getting nothing! :p
Isn't that an oxymoron? If he's screwed, by default, he got some, right? :D

Reminds me of when I was trying to get my wife pregnant. It kinda seemed like work after a week or so.
Since it hasn't been said yet:
Sex - if it feels like work, you're doing it wrong! (Unless you're a hooker...)
I'd do a motivational poster of it, but I'm too lazy right now!

Isn't that an oxymoron? If he's screwed, by default, he got some, right? :D

Since it hasn't been said yet:
Sex - if it feels like work, you're doing it wrong! (Unless you're a hooker...)
I'd do a motivational poster of it, but I'm too lazy right now!

lol damn finally some one got the joke from what i said. was going to put "figuratively" but i figured nah, lets see how long it takes for some one to catch that.

lol damn finally some one got the joke from what i said. was going to put "figuratively" but i figured nah, lets see how long it takes for some one to catch that.
Hey, after 15 years of marriage, I'm living that one! :rolleyes:

I would RMA her, but I forgot to register within 30 days. Stupid EVGA. :)

It also makes it a heck of a lot harder to sell her too. This way you have to vouch to be the "proxy RMA" guy. This is why I bought my wife from XFX. Dual transferable...uh....warranty.

Thank the lord you didn't buy her from BFG! :D

My wife knows I am little strange but accepts that as who I am. I don't foresee her making an offer similar to the one above though.

If changing wives was as easy as getting warranty work from BFG the lawyers would be even more RICH.

That said as I recall getting warranty work done on video cards is generally much easier than it used to be. The down side is that it seems to be required much more frequently.

Prostitution is the only business where you can sell your items and still retain full possession of your property.

Wow, thanks for all the insights fellas. I showed my wife the highlights, and even the votes this scored, and I think she had the psychology of us geeks down pat. And most of you will be relieved to know there will not be pictures.

The best news though is I think my wife has raised the bar (no jokes) for the winner and changed [H] forever. 12 guys (or gals) a year get to stake a claim and cite a wonderful precedent. (although she did ask if she had said "twice a day for a month" or "twice a month for a day".) :p

So Kendrak, as the most recent yearly winner, keep us up to date with what you have been able to renegotiate. ;)

That'll depend - is your wife as good with firearms as Kendrak's? :D

She is, how do I put this... not a natural born killer. A vegetarian. I think even shooting a .22 target pistol one time nearly plonked her on her hiney.

So lucky me ;)

But wait... she can achieve her objectives without the need for lethal force... Ok maybe I am the pushover :confused: :(

Back