STUDENTS: Free Two-Day Shipping at Amazon for a Year!

Thrash

2[H]4U
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

Gives you basically equivalent to Amazon Prime shipping benefits... Check it out!

Last edited:
Has anyone canceled their current student prime membership, so they have renew for another year?

wonder if it works if we have registered for the last one. Cancel current prime and sign up for this?

wonder if it works if we have registered for the last one. Cancel current prime and sign up for this?

Let me know if you try it.. I got in on the last one and am loving the one day 2.99$ ship, especially with Saturday deliveries!

dammit... only took my college 5 years to shut down my email :(

yes, it works. I did that, but my old Prime account to signing up for a new one was a few months.

I get same day shipping for $3.99. Pretty awesome ordering something before I go to work, and having it on my front step when I get home :)

Local express Delivery.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is wicked old, but good for those who haven't heard about it... also if you're not a student you can get 3 free months of prime by signing up for free with Amazon Mom (free and no CC required, I have used it for a month so far and paid $0)

the thread to signup free (without a .edu address) is here, make sure you are a family with a baby coming (any one in the fam) or even if you are a (cough) caregiver, you can mark that off... yeah a caregiver, right. :D

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1566007&highlight=amazon+mom

How can I get an .edu email w/o going to school?

Community Colleges sometimes let you get an ID, I'm not sure if they'll give you an edu... maybe if you work there or do a favor for someone there they can hook you up with an edu addy

Community Colleges sometimes let you get an ID, I'm not sure if they'll give you an edu... maybe if you work there or do a favor for someone there they can hook you up with an edu addy

Don't encourage people who aren't students to get this deal. Eventually stuff like this gets pulled because of people who abuse it and just spoils it for us who qualify.

Getting a job and getting a edu is not abusing it... if anything I was trying to get him to be legit somewhat instead of shafting amazon.

Any person can signup for the other deal I posted up for amazon mom though, so who cares.... when my free months runs out with amazon mom, then I'll use my new edu addy from school for this deal FTW! :D

cool thanks. After mines expires i will add the wifes. I was going to pay for this service with my taxes now i can splurge and get the H50

Just because you don't have an .edu doesn't mean you're not a student.

Don't scam. If they find out you aren't a student they can bill you whatever fees you avoided, and it's dishonest.

Don't scam. If they find out you aren't a student they can bill you whatever fees you avoided, and it's dishonest.

Read my last post, I'm a student, just don't have an .edu.. end of story guys.

Yeah. I've heard of schools switching to Gmail. Sucks for the students. Most discounts require .edu, even Microsoft.

Read my last post, I'm a student, just don't have an .edu.. end of story guys.

You never said you were a student before I will quote all your posts so you can see that. Maybe you should be a little clearer.

Just because you don't have an .edu doesn't mean you're not a student.
How can I get an .edu email w/o going to school?

You never state that you are a student so if you don't want people riding your but you should be a little clearer.

Don't encourage people who aren't students to get this deal. Eventually stuff like this gets pulled because of people who abuse it and just spoils it for us who qualify.

How exactly do you qualify, are you a special person?

Getting an .edu requires a bit of googling around. The easiest way is to use Amazon Mom and open a new account every 3 months or whenever you feel like placing an order :)

ok, which one should I follow?

Options:
1- How to Become an Attorney Without Law School - Become a Lawyer ...
2- Getting a Doctorate Diploma Without Going to School
3- How to Learn Spanish Without Going to School | eHow.com
4- How to Get Into Law School Without an Undergraduate Degree | eHow.com
5- snopes.com: Andy Rooney in Defense of Prayer

Wow, look at that? your post was very helpful...

anyways, I was able to get it w/ the Mom/Dad program.

cancelling and signing up works. had a expiration of sept and now it has been reset to feb.

How exactly do you qualify, are you a special person?

Getting an .edu requires a bit of googling around. The easiest way is to use Amazon Mom and open a new account every 3 months or whenever you feel like placing an order :)
This is how I qualify:

Last edited:
Back