Stuck on Guild wars prothesis.

jonneymendoza

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi. i started playing this game again on the original campaign and i am stuck on a quest called s Ancient Secrets in the desert.

i have reached a part where it has 4 teleport switches and i cant seem to activate it. i go near them and nothing happens. no interaction with the switches at all.

im trying to go to salt flates and this is the only way through :(

thanks in advance

Hi. i started playing this game again on the original campaign and i am stuck on a quest called s Ancient Secrets in the desert.

i have reached a part where it has 4 teleport switches and i cant seem to activate it. i go near them and nothing happens. no interaction with the switches at all.

im trying to go to salt flates and this is the only way through :(

thanks in advance

can you describe a little more? sounds sort of familiar but I haven't played in 2 years.

I think that is the part where you have to touch the switches in the order that they light up when you stand on the teleport pad. Just watch the pattern they light up with and then click the four of them in that order.

I think that is the part where you have to touch the switches in the order that they light up when you stand on the teleport pad. Just watch the pattern they light up with and then click the four of them in that order.

yea that's the part. how do i touch the switches? do i just go near them or something? i see no interaction or sound when i click on them:confused:

i do see them light up in a sequence and i have tried going near each of them in its order and nothing happens.

do i need a special equipment to interact with them?

I'm pretty sure you just have to stand on top of the respective symbols, but it's been a couple years or more since I've had to do it.

I don't remember if it's ctrl or alt but if you hold one of those you should see the clickable text under switched to turn them on. Just turn them on in the order they flash and the portal should activate.

Hold down the alt key, and you will see the names of all non-hostile interactionable things in the game, including NPCs, chests, teleporter symbols, gold and items (it's great for finding the stuff that dropped). Hold down the control key, and you will see the names of all hostile things. The names will show up even through the terrain.

So, step on the swirling thing to watch the symbols flash their lights, then hold down the alt key and click on the symbols in the order that they flashed.

Bumping the lights as you walk by is enough to trigger them, so if you click to move between two symbols that have another symbol between them, you might inadvertently trigger that middle symbol and have to start the sequence over again.

Back