Stuck on Far Cry on the Rebellion Level.

kapkorn

Gawd
Where you get to the blown up bridge, wtf do I go? I tried swimming way around (takes forever) but I just get killed by a helicopter.

I passed that mission, and nowhere does it ask you to blow up bridge (not that i remember), you just need to follow the roads to your destination, and keep an eye on the enemie along the road

Originally posted by Aztlan
I passed that mission, and nowhere does it ask you to blow up bridge (not that i remember), you just need to follow the roads to your destination, and keep an eye on the enemie along the road

I said there IS a blown up bridge not that I need to blow it up. It is along the roadway when youre going to the archives, you cant go along when there is no bridge :p

You can jump the bridge with your beefy 4WD if you happen to have one. Although I'm sure there's an alternative way to do it if you you're lacking a vehicle. That level was fun.

i think if we are talking about the same level, you need to go to the tower just before the bridge. climb to the top of it.

Originally posted by thelostrican
i think if we are talking about the same level, you need to go to the tower just before the bridge. climb to the top of it.

nah that was a few levels back

Try driving around another way. I don't remmember getting caught on this level... and yes I just checked my saves so I know which one you're talking about. :p

-dB

What the hell does it take to kill the baddies with the rocket launchers for arms? I have made it to the archives but there are just so many of these guys and they have run me out of ammo.

Originally posted by Kckazdude
What the hell does it take to kill the baddies with the rocket launchers for arms? I have made it to the archives but there are just so many of these guys and they have run me out of ammo.

to me the most effective weapon against those guys is hand gun, just run up and down so that the rockets dont hit you and shoot at them

thats how i did it

If I remember correctly, that map had a handglider?

When I got it, I just glided? my way to the right over some mountains and then just followed my way up the road.

Not 100% sure this is the same map though.

Back