"Stress technology" can you say K9 4Ghz in 2007.

FreiDOg said:
yep. That's where I stopped reading. There are some decent roadmaps for AMD's quad core parts on HKepc
I think I'll stear well clear of the impending train wreck.

I will however grab: a lawnchair, a beer and an asbestos suit and enjoy the carnage.
I'll bring the BBQ...and a few more beers :p

osalcido said:
do you amd !!!!!!s ever give up?

AMD could be bankrupt and their fabs burn down... !!!!!!s would just say "oh its their new strategy to take on intel!!" "now they can build from the ground up and retake the crown!"

lol :)
quick! who's gonna take the bait?! :rolleyes: :p

hmm... gotta find marshmellows, no reason to let all these flames go to waste...

(cf)Eclipse said:
osalcido said:

AMD could be bankrupt and their fabs burn down... !!!!!!s would just say "oh its their new strategy to take on intel!!" "now they can build from the ground up and retake the crown!"

lol
quick! who's gonna take the bait?! :rolleyes: :p
yeah right, if their fabs burn down, AMD can collect the insurance money and buy newer, better fabs with it, which will -like- totally pwn intel.

osalcido said:

lol :)
Excellent!

[turns to (cf)Eclipse]

billandted.jpg

AMD this, INTEL that!!!
OK, buy the best think that suits you best.

As long it is fast, as long it is stable, who cares if it is an AMD or INTEL part?
As long as speculations go, I believe that it is marchitecture (an INQ term) all the way.
We will see what will happen. Don't worry!!!

Until then.....
Pizza and beer anyone?

pooky(1) said:
AMD this, INTEL that!!!
OK, buy the best think that suits you best.

As long it is fast, as long it is stable, who cares if it is an AMD or INTEL part?
As long as speculations go, I believe that it is marchitecture (an INQ term) all the way.
We will see what will happen. Don't worry!!!

Until then.....
Pizza and beer anyone?
My friend, you hit the nail on the head. But, there aren't many people who think like you, so just sit back and watch the flames. ;)

Back