Stren's Water Cooling Sale - the mother lode - make me some offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thanks. I didn't even realize I had this much til I started emptying out the garage. Stuff creeps up on you. here are some more pics of fittings that people requested:

3OmuKfLh.jpg

vl4n quick disconnects

aO8o16qh.jpg

Ooooh.....Ahhhh...
Just bought those monsoon fittings,wondering did i get enough.
Hmmm

subbed for later and thank you for making me feel so much better about the amount of extra WC crap I have lying around.

Hahah thanks everyone, I added all this up and the total of "my price" items, not the retail price is $4950. Yikes. If anyone wants to buy the lot (excluding cases) I guess I'd take $2500.

Dang that is a pretty sick deal.

Definitely tempted to start my first custom cooling build, just don't have the time right now :(

GLWS!

The following has sold - I'll try and update the original post later on:

QDCs
MORA + fans
ALL Compression fittings
PWM D5 pumps
Alphacool dual d5 bay res
EK X2 Res Black 400
Aquacomputer Aqualis Pro
Asus X99 Deluxe ii
Bulkhead fittings
Rotary adapter fittings
Koolance CPU-390CI

Pending:

2x white x3 res's
2x White D5 tops
2x D5 vario
heatkiller iii
2x ek pe 360
EK D5 top with integrated cylinder reservoir
1 x black ut60
1 x ddc-1T

Once these are shipped out I'll update the thread and take new photos. BTW plenty of cpu blocks have Socket 115x mounts for those concerned about that. A couple have AMD mounts too.

Thanks - also one ut60 and ddc sold, and the nzxt h440 too, still waiting on most of that pending order to be payed for before I tidy up the thread.

Coming soon - 5820k and evga x99 micro 2

Deleted sold items from the listing. going to list more soon as well as some discounted packages.

Added some stuff to the top of first post.

P.S if you're in San Diego and are interested in woodworking benches, tools, audio CDs, vinyl etc also PM me

The last UT60 sold, a few of the Ap15s, another vario, and the 250mm x3 tube and one set of white end caps, and one EK cpu block.

Updated the thread and removed items that have sold again. Make me some offers people!

SOLD A BUNCH AND DROPPED THE REST TO NEW LOW PRICES! LET'S GET THIS DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back