Street Fighter IV headed to Steam

Sixthsense

I Suck Fat Ones
Some interesting notes for the PC version

Global Online gameplay

Exclusive to the PC version of the game, three visual shaders based on the "artistic"
trailers give a new look to the gameplay: Watercolor, Poster, and Sumi-E ink

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10670/

Apparently available in July

Sounds sweet.

I'm still torn though. Should I buy it for PC or PS3 when I get one (by July)?

I'm trying to decide if I should get this as a physical copy or on Steam. Right now leaning towards physical copy unless Steam has some sort of a pre-order sale which I doubt.

i'm hoping capcom doesn't put 5 install limits on the game like they have started doing recently (flock!, age of booty)

Aint that the truth :eek:

I was able to get one through a 20 minute or so window that they were availiable through gamestop.com last week. Check out slickdeals or cheapassgamer they usually post on a regular basis when they get back in stock. Check back often and you'll get your hands on one too.

Wow! I've already got this on both 360 and ps3. I wonder if there will be any reason for me to get it on here.

I can't wait!!! 1920x1200 16xAA bring it!!!!

I played both versions and even though the 360 is much better than the PS3 - the jaggies still bothered me.

I can't wait!!! 1920x1200 16xAA bring it!!!!

I played both versions and even though the 360 is much better than the PS3 - the jaggies still bothered me.

How is it much better? I have for both and they're pretty much identical.

I'm guessing the x360 controller is going to be ideal.

I hope you're being sarcastic :p.

An Arcade stick would be ideal! heheh.

Also the 360 has AA while the PS3 version doesn't. I don't really care though, I don't care about the little differences on the PS3 version.

I'm guessing the x360 controller is going to be ideal.

No the 360 Controller is epic failure for 2D fighters, I have the game on 360 and trying to play SFIV with that thing is more painful than pulling teeth.

I'd suggest Fight Stick or a Logitech PS2 type controller. Truth be told I'd bet an old ass Sidewinder gamepad would be better.

I hope you're being sarcastic :p.

An Arcade stick would be ideal! heheh.

Also the 360 has AA while the PS3 version doesn't. I don't really care though, I don't care about the little differences on the PS3 version.

No the 360 Controller is epic failure for 2D fighters, I have the game on 360 and trying to play SFIV with that thing is more painful than pulling teeth.

I'd suggest Fight Stick or a Logitech PS2 type controller. Truth be told I'd bet an old ass Sidewinder gamepad would be better.

No idea, I haven't played SF4, nor any other fighting game since SF II was on the Sega Genesis, which inspired Sega to make a 6-button controller (which was awesome, btw).

I guess your point makes sense though..without the 5th and 6th thumb buttons, SF II would have sucked on the Genesis...so I guess SF IV would too...

360 controller is awful, Id rather try to change the volume on a channel changer with small buttons and shitty batteries using my penis than use a 360 controller to play SFIV

I think I will use my keyboard :p, program me some one button macro's and take it online. I'll be 1337 :D... just kidding, about the macros, will use my keyboard still

Hopefully there's a Steam sale on this. I already have it on 360, don't really want to pay much for another copy of it.

Just writing in to say I got a TE Fightstick for 360 today! Keep it up guys and check around! Gamestops are only getting ONE in of each variety at time, every few weeks!

Back