Stray Souls

I watched the video and the character animations are really odd, even primitive looking at times. The graphics are also not really that impressive given it's Unreal 5.

I watched the video and the character animations are really odd, even primitive looking at times. The graphics are also not really that impressive given it's Unreal 5.
exactly what i was thinking. the movement is really goofy, the arms/hands really get me.

Preordered. I don't even care. When I see the word "Souls" in the title, I click Buy reflexively.
do you think that this is a dodgeroll game? 'cause its not connected at all to those "souls" games.

Same. I'm worried this might have summons for bosses which could make things too easy and not a proper 'Souls' title - polonyc2 any word?
its not a "souls" game. look at the "dev's" page, they are a no name start up and this is their first game. probably why it looks so janky.

Same. I'm worried this might have summons for bosses which could make things too easy and not a proper 'Souls' title - polonyc2 any word?

'Souls' should be trademarked by From Software...and yes you only get the Souls badge of honor when you complete a Souls type of game without any summons or co-op help ;)

its not a "souls" game. look at the "dev's" page, they are a no name start up and this is their first game. probably why it looks so janky.
Considering the amount of 'jank' in modern AAA games, this doesn't seem that bad.

Back