Stranger Things the Mobile Game

monkeymagick

[H]News
Netflix released a pretty cool mobile game to promote the upcoming Season 2 of Stranger Things. Developed by BonusXP for Netflix, the game is a quick action-adventure romp in style of the SNES era, although the show takes place in the '80s. It's free for now and available for iOS and Andriod. How soon until they start making their own game streaming service?

Don't get spooked.

Stranger Things is back! Prepare for Season 2 of the award winning show by joining Hopper and the kids on a new, action-packed adventure.

I watched the first season last year because of Winona Ryder. When she was young I thought she was the hottest chick on the planet. But in reality she really isn't all that different than the flaked out woman she portrayed in the show.

I watched the first season last year because of Winona Ryder. When she was young I thought she was the hottest chick on the planet. But in reality she really isn't all that different than the flaked out woman she portrayed in the show.
It was great acting on her part.

This game seems surprisingly deep and well made. I'm having a blast with it so far.

And.. it is just so damn refreshing not to be inundated with ads and IAP. That alone is reason enough to grab this and support it.

It'd on my list to play now. I liked season 1 of the show and am looking forward to season 2.

Back