Stoner Tech at CES 2018

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Andrew Tarantola is at CES covering the hardest hitting tech you can inhale. And I have to say that he sounds highly informed on the benefits of the bong of the future from Puffco. Now let's see if he is reporting on anything in the morning.

Check out the video.

Brought to you by the fine folks at PUFFCO. Love the name.

With all the commercialization I would think leaf is descending in use compared to the waxes and oils available.

B5y1i8wIQAArGY3.jpg

Just wait until someone overclocks this thing and OD's. There wont be any snacks left for the children.

Is it IoT enabled so it can text you it's location when you forget where you put it after your baked? Or more likely send you an ad for Funyuns.

No RGB no care... lol I kid. I'm in for one soon as its stocked at the local head shop.

that is cool, but, they should have went with user changeable/replaceable "standard" batteries that we use for personal "vape" devices such as 18650 type deal, likely would get more life out of it (more hits) and at least when battery gets aged, can replace the battery(s) with new ones.
2 hours to charge for 27 hits (if I recall what he said) that is some crappy battery power IMO..that is cool though, would be even more excellent if could do dry herb, as that is a pretty snazzy looking bong.

Except there are zero examples of ODing from weed...

You mean there's probably millions of examples of ODing from weed. There's zero examples of someone dying from ODing on weed.

Don't equate overdosing with dying. Overdosing can lead to death with some drugs. Weed isn't one of them though. It's lethal limit is very high, so someone would have to try to do it. Which I think would be impossible, cause once they hit the overdosing limit, they'll probably start hallucinating and stop smoking weed. Ending up never reaching the lethal limit.

Weed's lethal limit is estimated to be smoking 1,500 lbs of weed in 15 mins or less. That's literally what someone has to do to die from smoking weed. I don't know how strong weed candy is, but it's probably some impossible amount you have to eat to die from it. I don't see anyone being able to do that.

they should have went with user changeable/replaceable "standard" batteries that we use for personal "vape" devices such as 18650 type deal

There have been wax rigs that screw into a 510 connector/standard vape for quite a while. Just nothing with a water chamber. Yet.

Back