Steven Seagal Has His Own Cryptocurrency Now

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Steven Seagal has become the brand ambassador for Bitcoiin2Gen according to this press release. The new coin is starting its "pre-ICO period" now, with the coin launching next month. Bitcoiin2Gen is ethereum based, and will have its own wallet and mining machines. You can sign up for the Bitcoiin-2nd Generation here by using referral code "Seagal 9."

Here is where I usually add a witty comment or my opinion, this time I think the quote below really says it all. On a scale from 1 to Even... I can't.

As a Buddhist, Zen teacher, and healer, Steven lives by the principles that the development of the physical self is essential to protect the spiritual man. He believes that what he does in his life is about leading people into contemplation to wake them up and enlighten them in some manner. These are precisely the objectives of the Bitcoiin2Gen to empower the community by providing a decentralized P2P payment system with its own wallet, mining ecosystem and robust blockchain platform without the need of any third party.

Last edited:
Grandma_-_What_is_this_i_don%27t_even.jpg

Sooo... If the "development of the physical self is essential to protect the spiritual man" and "These are precisely the objectives of the Bitcoiin2Gen"..

Does that mean I need to work out in order to be enlightened by his crypto? Because I'm not going to no damn gym!

Glad I never see these commercials...those old reverse mortgage celebrity endorsed ads were bad enough back in the day even with fast forwarding on the VCR (and probably still are...I threw away the satellite dish a long time ago).

Did you know that in Hungarian, his family name sounds just like "Butt chin" ?

That's about the most flattering thing I can say about this.

Guys, its 2gen because it has two i's. Truly this "coiin" will be untouchable, as it ascends to the top of the marketplace.

Now he's got material for his next few films when he returns from retirement.

Steven Seagal IS Out for Currency!

Steven Seagal IS Under the Fed!

Steven Seagal IS Marked for Investigation!

Steven Seagal's Currency IS Hard to Hack!

Steven Seagal IS The Glimmerman! Oh wait... That one's taken...

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking people up and enlightening them? Is that what he calls it?
https://www.google.com/search?q=ste...microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gws_rd=ssl

Sure, he is waking them up to what happens when you are a women around his penis and enlightening them to understand what it is like to be raped or assaulted. some of them might have even had to mentally go somewhere else to deal with it.

Most people would just call him a horrible person but they has to spin the fucker in some way to make him sound good.

So if I mine other coins will he show up at my house in his signature lard concealing black suit, break my arm in 6 places, and slam my face into a table?

Man this is just sad. I was such a fan of his when he first hit the screen. I even studied Aikido for a year and a half because of him. It's just a damn shame what he's turned into. He could've been great.

Was surprised to see there are 7 Steven Seagal movies on Netflix right now. All made in the last five years. Think I stopped watching them after Marked for Death.

Was surprised to see there are 7 Steven Seagal movies on Netflix right now. All made in the last five years. Think I stopped watching them after Marked for Death.

Out for Justice was pretty good and Under Siege was OK too but everything after that was garbage. Fire Down Below had some good parts in it but not enough to save it. The rest of his barely have fight scenes in them and are pretty much straight to DVD releases.

Back