Steve Jobs Really Hated Google

I'm just mad that I can't own a iPad cause it doesnt support flash

only a tyrant bastard puts out a product that excludes customers, how damn hard was it to include flash.. everything else uses flash just fine

now i have to sit here and wait for an hd android tablet cause that jackass didnt include flash

I'd shove a giant black dildo into his dead mouth if that's what it took to show people what a tyrant he was.
How would stuffing a black dildo in his mouth demonstrate to people that he was a so-called "tyrant"?

Shouldn't you be the one stuffing a dildo in your mouth?

He was an angry bitter shell of his former self at the end. Seemed like his life was taking a parallel with Darth Vader, with all of the white themed apple stores his storm troopers stationed in every part of the galaxy.

Meh.

He was an angry uncompromising - all my way or I'll throw a tantrum and fire people - asshole when he was young too. So I guess over the years nothing really changed.

I always laugh at this story from the early Apple years.

Before and after the LG Prada.

Exactly.

lg-prada-3.0.jpg

It was launched in January 2007, 6 months before the first iPhone.

I can't speak to how good of a phone it was, but it beat Apple to:
- Capacitive touch screen
- Candybar format
- probably other things I am not thinking of right now.

LG Even publicly accused Apple of stealing the design of the Prada and spoke of a lawsuit being in the works, but it looks like it never happened.

and not to mention that a good chunk of 2000's Apple products look strikingly similar to 1950s and 60s Braun devices...

design-apple-braun.jpg

How would stuffing a black dildo in his mouth demonstrate to people that he was a so-called "tyrant"?

Shouldn't you be the one stuffing a dildo in your mouth?

No, I was stuffing that dildo into your mom's mouth last night.

The obvious assumption being that your bits don't satisfy her, necessitating the use of a dildo.

You're digging quite a grave for yourself.

The obvious assumption being that your bits don't satisfy her, necessitating the use of a dildo.

You're digging quite a grave for yourself.

Nah, I was busy with the hind quarters, she insisted on the dildo in the mouth though, said it tasted better than you did.

Back