Steve Jobs Has a Pointy Head

HardOCP News

[H] News
The actual headline was “Steve Jobs Attends Oscars” but, after looking at the picture, I decided to come up with my own headline. Thanks to jonmchu for the picture.

Was the guy beside him trying to compete... my hair is pointier then your head!

and what is with the crap pic, even cell phones these days have good cameras!

That's certainly not Steve Jobs. He doesn't wear anything but his black turtleneck!

;-)

Whoa, Steve Jobs outside his black turtleneck shirt. Pigs have flown!

That's what he would have to start wearing all the time if Apple machines ever switch to Linux.

I love how all the twitter commenters are getting wet over Steve Jobs being at the Oscars and this kid managing a picture with him.

the director for Up has an even pointier head:
7__1268015820_6518.jpg

lol my focus was instantly drawn to the ridiculous haircut on the other dude.. wtf?

lol my focus was instantly drawn to the ridiculous haircut on the other dude.. wtf?
The guy with the ridiculous haircut was at the Academy Awards. That's a hell of a lot more than I've managed to accomplish with my non-ridiculous haircut.

I say kudos to haircut.

"Squirrel!" does not make a funny movie. A small wood frame house weighs at least twenty-five tons. A balloon with a one hundred foot diameter might displace 16 tons. My kids, 11 and 9 years old, determined that the plot of 'Up" is bizarre. I agree. A septuagenarian in mortal conflict with a childhood hero who's over one hundred years old. Lame.

In 2002 New Mexico State University's largest balloon carried 1500 pounds to 161,000 feet. This balloon was 750 tall.

"Squirrel!" does not make a funny movie. A small wood frame house weighs at least twenty-five tons. A balloon with a one hundred foot diameter might displace 16 tons. My kids, 11 and 9 years old, determined that the plot of 'Up" is bizarre. I agree. A septuagenarian in mortal conflict with a childhood hero who's over one hundred years old. Lame.

In 2002 New Mexico State University's largest balloon carried 1500 pounds to 161,000 feet. This balloon was 750 tall.

The film isn't meant to be realistic... Did you have problems with Toy Story and Ratatouille as well?

The other guy's head is way pointier -- El Steve's is more Eggy :). I'm also not sure what anyone gains by calling Pete Docter names on the internet, but fire away, douchebags.

It must be hard for you to watch movies :(

Another day at [H]. A news post to make fun of Steve Jobs, and a news post bashing someone for bashing MS.

I love how all the twitter commenters are getting wet over Steve Jobs being at the Oscars and this kid managing a picture with him.

No kidding. Some of these people are worshipping him:eek:

Awesome! You're so lucky to be at the Oscars...and even luckier to have a pic with Steve! I met him briefly at the opening of the Fifth Ave Apple Store in NYC. I'll never forget that.

Cute Steve, let's make fun of the appearance of cancer survivors.

I... I.... I...

Seriously? Seriously? Is it still politically correct if I commit suicide after reading that comment, or should I say "ease my pain" ?

The actual headline was “Steve Jobs Attends Oscars” but, after looking at the picture, I decided to come up with my own headline. Thanks to jonmchu for the picture.

How about "Look out Bruno and Diesel! Here comes the industry's latest couple!" for a headline...

or "Steve's date is smiling now, but just wait when he finds out later that Steve's on the iPad!"

I know!!!! and dog translators can't exist either!

Plus, there were at LEAST 2 funny lines. "I do not like the cone of shame..." BAHAHA. :D

Back