Steve Jobs Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Azhar using nothing but basic logic, while you do nothing other than repeat pure fabrications and rumor as if it is fact, and quite frankly if you told me what time it was I would seek a 2nd opinion.

IMHO, this.

Lol @ boomstick.

Yeah....keep telling yourself that.

That's why Kyle was calling him out too....Kyle...guy with a lot of logic. Azhar....no logic.

And what fabrications and rumor? I posted links. LINKS.....something you guys never do.

It's so funny watching you point the finger and say other people do exactly what you do.

You're wrong in so many ways there isn't enough numbers to count them.

I see Azhar using nothing but basic logic, while you do nothing other than repeat pure fabrications and rumor as if it is fact, and quite frankly if you told me what time it was I would seek a 2nd opinion.

And don't think I haven't seen you "debate" either. You're another one.

"I'm saying it so it must be true!!!!1!1 Believe me!1"

and then someone tells you how wrong you are, posts a link to prove it, and you then strawman or move goal posts.

I see you do it ALL THE TIME when I'm lurking.

All the time. But keep telling yourself you don't. lol @ u buddy.

Also, FWIW:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

Documented cases (If you go by Wikipedia) state 25 suicides from 2007-2011, as opposed to hundreds. I can't say whether that is above or below average in a period of four years for a company with 920,000 employees (citation, as of 2010).

If you're trying to say that you were going by hyperbolic humor in response to someone else's statement, I can understand that, but a number of people take you pretty seriously here, and it seems that at least one forum member took that as gospel.

I think history has shown that overthrowing totalitarian governments in favor of more democratic government leads to improved living standards and prosperity. I have no doubt in my mind China would be better off if they became more democratic.

Not really, look at Russia and now China. If you have a totalitarian government hellbent on industrialising the nation it can lead to prosperity, the downside to that is you have a totalitarian government that is unconcerned with the wellbeing of its people, so while you get giant steps forward you also get forced famines that kill millions of people (mao, Stalin etc).
It can be generally for the good if the people managing the country are competent.
The industrial revolution in Britain wasn't kind, I've walked around the tombstones in Mill towns in Northern England, average life expectancy was in the 30's, very much down from 50 years before.

Kyle has a lot of logic when it comes to hardware reviews. When it comes to Steve Jobs and games, it's obvious he's a very emotional guy and I disagree that he's logical in those situations. Quite frankly he likes to stir the pot, which is probably good for business.

None of your links had any more evidence than you do, it's nothing but assumptions and supposition.

You're wrong in so many ways there isn't enough numbers to count them.

Well that's pretty comforting then, given that I'm assuming you can't count much higher than 3.

This seems to have played out. No new ideas here being discussed. Just personal volleys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back