Steve Jobs Action Figure?

HardOCP News

[H] News
A newer, smaller model that comes out less than six months after the original, costs four times as much as a normal action figure and doesn't come with any accessories like a mini iPod, iPad or Macbook Pro. Yup, I think they nailed it. :D

Now we need a Bill Gates action figure to destroy Steve Jobs' evil army of Jobsian robots.

Does it have a pull-string to make Steve say snarky things (i.e. his customer service responses) like:

"I think it's going to work out just fine for almost all customers. Try it."

"They are pro machines and they don't like water, It sounds like you're just looking for someone to get mad at other than yourself."

"Change your apps name. It's not that big a deal."

Or will it just make the Mac "Eep" sound letting you know you ambiguously did something wrong?
:D

Put it next to an R. Lee Ermy (non-family friendly) talking action figure.

Does it come with accessories like a removable metastasized liver and a collection of plastic donor organs from mexicans that went 'missing'?

I want one of Steve jobs, A Bill gates, a Ronald Reagan doll. And a Salty version R. L Ermey. then they must do battle! A war of wits! Maybe we'll throw in Nixon and Pee Wee Herman for good measure.

RbWtPc.png

Wait for Version 2.0, everyone knows that anything involving a Jobs release to the public means that the first one is beta. It will likely catch fire or if you grip it incorrectly it will break.

I would rather have an R. Lee Ermey like adonn78 said. Oh, and that quotes Full Metal Jacket. Or a Robert Noyce figure would be cool. The Jobs action figure is incredibly detailed though.

Can you press a button on it to call a lawyer and sue someone frivolously?

Does it come with a homeopathic medicine kit that you use in an attempt to cure his cancer but doesn't work for some odd reason?

Shameless profit mongering. I wonder whose idea this was...and who will get the profits?

Would he even be considered an action figure? I would say he would be more like a ken doll, without the outfits. People would love to create a Steve Jobs run mini Apple store or design studio, someone could make money.

Does it have a pull-string to make Steve say snarky things (i.e. his customer service responses) like:

"I think it's going to work out just fine for almost all customers. Try it."

"They are pro machines and they don't like water, It sounds like you're just looking for someone to get mad at other than yourself."

"Change your apps name. It's not that big a deal."

Or will it just make the Mac "Eep" sound letting you know you ambiguously did something wrong?
:D

Don't forget the "You don't need WiFi." or "Anything that would make this product cutting edge." and then the "New awesome features such as WiFi and other technology that makes it a leader in its class." etc etc

I think it would be appropriately amusing if one could attach some wires that look medical in nature and then the doll makes snarky comments as described in The New Yorker:

"In the hospital at the end of his life, he runs through sixty-seven nurses before he finds three he likes. “At one point, the pulmonologist tried to put a mask over his face when he was deeply sedated, Jobs ripped it off and mumbled that he hated the design and refused to wear it. Though barely able to speak, he ordered them to bring five different options for the mask and he would pick a design he liked. . . . He also hated the oxygen monitor they put on his finger. He told them it was ugly and too complex."

ROFL - this action figure would be best for Halloween

Shameless profit mongering. I wonder whose idea this was...and who will get the profits?

That word shameless doesn't exist in business.

I don't think Apple holds the patent to Steve Jobs so they don't need to pay royalty to anyone, but I could be wrong.

That word shameless doesn't exist in business.

I don't think Apple holds the patent to Steve Jobs so they don't need to pay royalty to anyone, but I could be wrong.

Interesting. Coz i've helped put together an online game and one of the item sets lets you make your character look like Steve Jobs.

Ah, fucking autocorrect. But now that I look at it again. Slightly correct?
LOL, funny autocorrect. It reminds me of a coworker a long time ago who sent e-mail out to his colleagues (of which I was 1) and a bunch of managers. He meant to say "beast" in reference to one of the requirements. He misspelled it, so Outlook replaced it with "breast", which he didn't catch. Oops. :eek: :D

Back