Stereo Bluetooth Headsets

Lamont

Supreme [H]ardness
I did a search for BlueTooth headsets, but I really don't trust the reviews for some reason. Came to [H] and did another search here, while I found threads, they were dead or old.

So, I am looking for decent Stereo Bluetooth headsets (not earbuds, too painful). About $100 range.

iPhone5.

Bonus if I can pair it to my PS3/PC.

Thanks.

I have the Creative WP350. They pair very fast and sound ok. I think they sound as good as you can realistically expect from BT in that price range.

Reasons I went with them. <$100, great reviews and apt-x technology. Apt-x will not help you with anything Apple unless you get an Apt-x dongle. Believe the hype. It really cuts down the delay and boosts fidelity. The delay was important to me because originally I wanted to use them as wireless headphones for home theater.

They worked great for that application, but only after I got an apt-x dongle.

There are some Sennheiser apt-x headphones that are supposed to be top tier, but they are over $350.

For MY applications, I would not consider BT without apt-x.

Awesome Liver. That is the information I was looking for as no one mentioned this before. I am not an audiophile, but a delay and lack sound quality would piss me off.

So say after I get the Creatives or any Apt-X headset, I have to buy a dongle with it that supports the technology?

Answered my own question: Yes.

Last edited:
I know you said not earbuds, but UnknownSoldier recommended the JayBirds and so do I; I have the Bluebuds X's and love them; got some comply foam tips for when I workout with them; best BT earbuds I've ever used.

This (Amazon link) is what I use for a USB / BT dongle.

As you know won't help you with the iPhone, but will help in a osx computer. If you ever switch, many android devices have apt-x tech built in.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back