Stepping up from BFG 260 (216) OCX to 295!

JayteeBates

[H]ard|Poof
Shipped it out today - I'll let you all know how it works out with pics and benches.

Anything else you want to tell us?
Like, what did you have for lunch?

I hope it was a sandwich, I'm hungry and a pastrami with onions, mustard and pickles sounds really good right now.

Pics too if you can.

Hey I'm excited about the new card and look forward to sharing results with the forum. I thought that is what [H] is all about. Who whizzed in your ATI Cheerios?

It's all good man. You're gonna love it I'm sure. I was just going along with UtopiA's smart ass reply =)

At least promise to post pics or something when you get it.

I plan to let everyone know how it goes. There was that other thread going off on how the 295 was a "disappointment".

I'll even take pics.

I would also like pictures. Maybe some poses with you and the card? Clothing is optional. For the card, not you. ;)

~Ibrahim~

yes, I'm definitely interested to hear your experience since I'm pretty much in the same boat except I have a gtx260oc (216) instead of ocx. also if you don't mind, how much did it cost you to step up?

yes, I'm definitely interested to hear your experience since I'm pretty much in the same boat except I have a gtx260oc (216) instead of ocx. also if you don't mind, how much did it cost you to step up?

hehe. I was going to ask the same question.

Back