SteelSeries Merc Stealth Backlit Programmable Gaming Keyboard $24.99 Shipped

I had the original Merc, and it was a great keyboard. When I stopped playing MMOs, I gave it up. Seems like a good deal to me for any decent keyboard.

I don't normally impulse buy like that but i did. A lot cheaper than amazon and i just started playing FFxiv so we'll see what happens.

I keep breaking mechanical keyboards too so I think I'm done with em.

Available again, can't tell if it's for today only but it seems that it will be shipped sooner than when it was last listed.

I don't know about this particular model/brand, but I do have one of these. Mine takes AA batteries. That way you can either keep rechargables in it, or you can run to a store and grab some batteries.

I needed this when I was on vacation, on call, and forgot to charge my phone. It saved my ass. Of course, I haven't used it since that day...

I use this and its a very nice keyboard. I like the different colors/brightness settings. Only complaint I have is the numpad and the arrow keys are squished together. Highly recommend this puppy.

I don't know about this particular model/brand, but I do have one of these. Mine takes AA batteries. That way you can either keep rechargables in it, or you can run to a store and grab some batteries.

I needed this when I was on vacation, on call, and forgot to charge my phone. It saved my ass. Of course, I haven't used it since that day...

Was tempted on it but saw no reviews anywhere. It's a very cool and could be "life saving"!

I dont know about the site but I have had the board for a over a year and love it.
The side wsad butterly keys makes it really easy on my hands I have carpal tunnel so I have to use a trackball and a keyboard thats easy on the wrists.

Overall I love it but its a bit longer then a regular keyboard,
It also has 3 different colors you can choose from.

One note of warning the macro software works but isnt exactly great.

Thanks OP. I have been looking for a replacement board for my gaming rig!

Wow. Great price if it didn't have all that trash on the left. </opinion>

Was tempted on it but saw no reviews anywhere. It's a very cool and could be "life saving"!

could be "life saving" indeed. Would give you the couple extra minutes to do phone things, or give you those few precious extra minutes to get to a charger if you are in a call from someone that was taken hostage, locked in the attic with a phone that was stomped on and she was just lucky enough to be able to randomly call you by touching wires together as you're racing to get to her location and unable to contact the authorities.

I keep breaking mechanical keyboards too so I think I'm done with em.

What the hell are you doing to you keyboards lol. You do know that you are only supposed to hit pillows, punching bags and cats right :D

I am in for one. Always worth it to have a nice backlit backup keyboard just in case. My DAS MX blue board is great, but it can get loud at night when the kids are asleep. This is a good deal and if anything I can pawn it off on my brother in law if I don't like it :D

Has anyone actually gotten a tracking number or confirmation that their order shipped?

"Your order #XXXXXXX on 09/25/2013 is being processed. Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email notification with your tracking number. Please read our reminders below for more details regarding your order."

Nada as of yet... :(

Has anyone actually gotten a tracking number or confirmation that their order shipped?

1Sale is infamous for taking FOREVER to ship stuff....

Oh you'll get it, but it may be a month from now...

Yes, UPS tracking shows en-route, estimated delivery on 10/4. Oh, that's 2013 BTW... :D

Yeah, shipping is slow. Bought quite a lot from them over the last couple years. Never a problem yet.

Well, don't really need a keyboard. Like my Sidewinder x4, but, hey, this Steelseries has more colors on the backlighting. :) $25...can't beat it. Thanks OP.

I have an original merc gaming zboard with the same layout as this one. It's still kicking to this day and by looking at it you would have no idea its years old. i can't even remember when i bought it... :D

Yes, UPS tracking shows en-route, estimated delivery on 10/4. Oh, that's 2013 BTW... :D

Yeah, shipping is slow. Bought quite a lot from them over the last couple years. Never a problem yet.

what day did you order?

Still processing mine.

what day did you order?

Still processing mine.

What day did you order Dragon? I ordered mine on the 27th, and it is still showing as processing as I type this post..Was hoping it would be here by the end of the week so I can get some BF4 beta going..

I have an original merc gaming zboard with the same layout as this one. It's still kicking to this day and by looking at it you would have no idea its years old. i can't even remember when i bought it... :D

Same here, daily/every other day gamer, love the keyboard. Not a big fan of the arrangement of the numpad area but I rarely use it.

I had one of these for a while.. it's HUGE but the game pad thing on the left is very nice. The keys on the KB are strangely arranged, like del and ins, and a few others... but aside from that a nice kb if you use the game pad part.. that is the best feature.

Just received my shipping notification and my order date was 9/27 for those still waiting.

Ordered 9/13 when it was on sale for one day, 1sale sent an email saying it shipped 9/25, should receive it tomorrow 10/3 according to UPS.

When it was for one day the estimated shipping was 2 weeks, now it says 3-5 days so anyone that ordered it after 9/13 could possibly expect it in about half the time mine took.

What a bunch of bullshit. I dont think I'll order from these guys again. Amazon prime has spoiled me.

I ordered something from these guys one time and it took about 3 weeks to arrive.

I've ordered a couple things from 1sale and another similar site, shipping does take awhile but the savings have been worth the weight.

What a bunch of bullshit. I dont think I'll order from these guys again. Amazon prime has spoiled me.

Seriously did you not even read the thread before you ordered. Shipping from them takes a long time. That is how they operate. Keep calm and carry on :rolleyes:

EDIT: OMG this forum. Fails at failing. :)

Last edited:
Back