Steelseries Kinzu $15.99 FS

Avenger213

Limp Gawd
Newegg has the Kinzu for $15.99 with Free Shipping. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249038

Promo code for $23 off is directly under title. $23 off w/ promo code EMCYWZY43, ends 8/16

One review states acceleration issues and a Google search digs up more information (although one of the major sources is in Chinese). It appears as if they may be clearing the channel because of hardware issues since they do not appear to have released a fix. One thread suggested it was caused by the drivers. Does anyone have the mouse? Comments?

Last edited:
for that price, amazon's $25AR logitech MX518 is a nobrainer

i cant use a mouse without forward/back buttons.

I grew up playing soldier of fortune on the M$ explorer, cant fathom to use a mouse without side buttons :mad:

/rant

Hmmm, I might buy this so I can play Starcraft 2 in university.. The price brings me in but if that acceleration problem is noticeable I would probably not want it.

for that price, amazon's $25AR logitech MX518 is a nobrainer

i cant use a mouse without forward/back buttons.

I grew up playing soldier of fortune on the M$ explorer, cant fathom to use a mouse without side buttons :mad:

/rant

What he said. I can't imagine someone choosing this over the MX518 when the prices are within ten dollars.

What he said. I can't imagine someone choosing this over the MX518 when the prices are within ten dollars.

...People who want an ambidextrous mouse? Shape is one of the most important mouse features. Also many people hate "the logitech shape" and design queues that their mice share.

You can see why it is shaped the way it is if you compare it with one of the most popular mice with pro-gamers, the MS Wheel Mouse Optical.

But yeah, the Kinzu was widely considered a failure by the exact market niche they sought to target with it; the hardcore FPS gamer.

Wow, apparently this POS has some horrible mouse acceleration issues. I guess Steelseries never owned up to the problem. What a shock. :rolleyes:

I own one of these, got it for free when I bought my G73 from newegg. It's a decent mouse that gets the job done. The software it comes with is pretty good, but for some reason it keeps changing my settings by itself.

Back