Steam's Daily Wishlist Giveaway

This is taken directly from Steam's Website.

Daily Wishlist Giveaway

What can I win? You can win the top 10 items on your Steam Wishlist

How many people win? 10 people each day

How do I enter?

Make sure you have 10 items on your Steam Wishlist
Visit the page for the featured daily deal
Come back each day for more chances to win

I am not sure how long this will last for but it looks like there will be some good deals to be had here.

12/01 Terraria $2.50 4-Pack $7.50

Kind of lame that you can't buy a 4-pack if you already own Terraria. I'm just using another account for that. Terraria rocks and makes for a great lan party game.

Is Brink worth $5?

It's free all weekend.... try it out? I enjoyed it.

Kind of lame that you can't buy a 4-pack if you already own Terraria. I'm just using another account for that. Terraria rocks and makes for a great lan party game.

It's free all weekend.... try it out? I enjoyed it.

Just saw that, thanks. I keep clicking "Free Weekend" and it just takes me to the Brink storefront page. I don't have Brink in my library either :confused:

Edit: nevermind, restarted steam :D

Thanks for the heads up. Here is me wishing one of these times I actually win lol.

Man I been waiting for Terraria to drop back down to 2.50 like it did so many months ago. Thanks for posting this as I haven't been too diligent about checking the daily deals on Steam waiting for the next sale.

Good deal on terria 4 pack (price literally changed in cart while buying it last summer, so didn't get it) and a nice heads up on the steam wishlist. Just another year that I won't win, but I still updated it. The first day is prob your best odds since people won't realize it right away.

Thanks, op. Now if only my image backup would finish so I could log in to Steam....:cool:

Thanks OP!!! Off to fill my wish list up again. Maybe this time I will actually win something.

yes preorders count, I think they said they may not show up quite right due to their preorder nature and might take time for them to resolve it versus games they can give access to immediately.

Editing to clarify for others on things that I had to look for: 10 items, visit daily deal page, it will show up in the upper right hand corner with a check mark showing you are entered for the drawing.

And with my wishlist, I put all the most expensive stuff up top. Saints Row The third, Skyrim, Rage, Deus Ex, Space marine, Serious Sam 3 BFE, Dungeon Siege 3, Assassin's creed brotherhood and revelations,

Im sure I've missed some games, so would be good if others posted up their expensive stuff on their wishlists so we can all get refreshers on what's out there.

Last edited:
My preorders showed up right away. Here are some of my picks

LA Noire Complete Edition
Darksiders 2 (prepre order}
Postal 3 {release sometime this month)

On my wishlist I have

Wolfenstien
Might and Magic Heroes VI
Gothic 4
Risen
LA Noire
Bastion
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record
Payday the Hiest
Trine 2
Anno 2070

I didn't really care what the games cost I just put up games I wanted to own. The top 4 have been there since the last time Steam did the wishlist thing. Might take them off tomorrow and replace them with something else.

My preorders showed up right away. Here are some of my picks

LA Noire Complete Edition
Darksiders 2 (prepre order}
Postal 3 {release sometime this month)

I didn't mean by adding preorders to wishlist. I meant that if you won and a preorder was in your top 10 that they said it might cause a little issue at least on the first giveaway but that you would get your preorder. Basically I think they were saying that they'd award it when they had keys to apply to your account if it was a really far out release.

I know this got moved, but while this is running they are also offering daily deals that are appropriate for the hotdeals section. And perhaps this could be continued to service both purposes.

IE, Right now Dungeon Siege Complete pack, DS1, DS2, DS3+DLC for 24 bucks. Or DS3 for 20 or DS3 DLC for 4.

Yeah I was going to update the first post everyday with the new deal of the day if people kept posting while this deal was going on, but since this got moved to free stuff I see no need to update the deal of the day everyday now. BTW Dungeon Defenders for 3.74 is a great deal today!

Why would you ask random people. To tell you YOUR opinion on a game. Play it and make up your own mind.

So spend $5... to try a game. to see if you like it... or ask people who have played it what they think.... :rolleyes:

How the hell do you edit your wishlist if your stuck at work damnit! =[

BTW

Todays game is Bastion

totally worth it, hell, get the sound track bundle! :)

I thought I saw somewhere that is was going to run till the end of the year. I cant find anywhere that says that though so i could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure I read in the official rules it will be going until the Christmas sale starts.

This is just a way to get tons of people to add games to their wishlists so when Christmas sales start, they will make more money from people buying gifts, right? Are they really giving away 100 games each day?

Back