Steam Winter Sale Dec. 20th

and it has begun...

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is already 50% off?...good to see Valve move away from their typical 33% off first time sale pricing structure...

HMib4HH.gif

It seems like there's a sale every other month now....

Far Cry 5 just dropped in price to 27.00 something Steam made an adjustment twice. Waitng for Tower of time to go down and this game the makers of Trine made last year called parchment but its a co op game so I don't know if it's still active.

Far Cry 5 drops even more LOL must be an error in the percentage it's 23.99 now considering the Far Cry coming out next year isn't full UBI pricing so maybe they adjusted it.

Ooooo, so many choices...... Here is a fine example. Dabman

Sigh, maybe something will show that I would like.

Ooooo, so many choices...... Here is a fine example. Dabman

Sigh, maybe something will show that I would like.

Follow Robert, as he journeys through life as Dabman, a superhero created by the holy laundry detergent pod of destiny! Joined by his friend John, you must save the world and defeat The Emoji Eradicator with your amazing power of the dab that no supervillain has ever seen before!

LOL is this a movie or a game?

Follow Robert, as he journeys through life as Dabman, a superhero created by the holy laundry detergent pod of destiny! Joined by his friend John, you must save the world and defeat The Emoji Eradicator with your amazing power of the dab that no supervillain has ever seen before!

LOL is this a movie or a game?
I have no idea, but it's on sale. Showed up in my Queue.

Soul Calibur 6 is 1/3 off. That isn't too bad. AC Odyssey is 1/2 off. If I don't get in on Google' streaming test, I'll bite on that.

Jurassic World Evolution for $13.74 .. hell yeah... I'll pick that up.

Last edited:
Its too bad they decided to kill it by coming out with the Division 2. It really should have been an expansion pack ala World of Warcraft.

Still plenty of time to play Division 1 before 2 comes out as a new player and get thru the content.

Time to get Divinity Original Sin 2 for $29.99 - was hoping for $19.99 but oh well

Reactions: GHRTW
like this
Is it worth getting the Gold with the extra DLCs?

For single player only, maybe not. If you have an interest in running survival mode (solo or group) or more of the 4 man multiplayer stuff like underground, yes. Its so cheap now I'd just get the Gold. I've gotten my money's worth just playing survival over the past year.

Getting Grim Dawn expansion & purchasing for a friend. That'll be it.

dont do it. Last I checked its a ghost town unless youre just doing the darkside grinding. I couldnt find anybody lv20s to help me finish the campaign.

The key to solo single player is %health on kill, stam stats, use mines and radar skill or self heal. Gear with crit chance helps too. Self-heal skill is sometimes necessary against some bosses or use the self heal ultimate skill. The last UN boss mission is tough solo but not impossible as long as you are close to level cap.

Yep! Should keep us busy and satisfy our loot based needs for awhile. I've been playing it for about a week now. Great game!

.... What's up yo?

PM me

(played a ton but never MP except like twice)

dont do it. Last I checked its a ghost town unless youre just doing the darkside grinding. I couldnt find anybody lv20s to help me finish the campaign.

I got the Division: Gold Edition off the Uplay sale and it's pretty f'ing sweet.

I get to shoot fools in a shiny new atmosphere for a Hamilton..

.... What's up yo?

PM me

(played a ton but never MP except like twice)

I usually don't play MP but I probably will after Christmas. I'm out of pocket right now. Send me a PM of your steam ID and I'll send you and invite.

I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything but my cart is sitting at around $70 right now, FFS.

I've gotten to the point where I justify it by telling myself that even if I don't get around to playing these games then my son can play them and I can watch.

like this
Great, thank you!

Lastly is there any benefit to buying it on steam or should I just get it direct from ubisoft since I have to use their launcher and it's the same price.

Only benefit I can think of now with steam would be that your screenshots will show up in your steam activity list. Non steam games no longer show up there at all.

I want a new RPG during this sale....I'm deciding between:

Monster Hunter World
Divinity Original Sin 2
Dragon Quest XI

All very different games. I like all the formats equally too, so it's a hard decision.

I want a new RPG during this sale....I'm deciding between:

Monster Hunter World
Divinity Original Sin 2
Dragon Quest XI

All very different games. I like all the formats equally too, so it's a hard decision.

Divinity Original Sin 2 with the patches and dlc would be hard to pass up. Was an incredible game.

like this
Apparently Steam doesn't want my money today, twice it's gotten stuck on the checkout screen after hitting pay, says "Working" - never actually charges me or gives me my games purchased.

Since im getting a Vive pro i went with the Skyrim VR. (Will be putting mods in it of course) Was thinking of Fallout 4 VR but not sure yet. I know it's just the same as the regular though but still undecided if i want to get it.
As for regular games i may get FC5 even if just for something to do. Will decide soon i guess. :ROFLMAO:

Back