Steam Winter Sale Continues

HardOCP News

[H] News
Steam Winter Sale has some really good deals going today. You can get a bunch of good games, including the Far Cry franchise, Skyrim and Skyrim DLC, Bioshock and GTA games, at up to 75% off. The "Publisher Packs" are a pretty damn good deal too.

Got a good deal on Jade Empire, and a couple of the Assassins Creed games...And the SIms 3 Pets add-on for the missus (she loves that game for some reason).

I've broken my budget, again.
I'm just greedy. I knew I would only play GTA 4, but I still bought the entire GTA pack. :eek:

Steam has been busting my wallet for a week now, probably got about 30-40 games so far.

I've seen better pricing from Amazon and GreenMan Gaming. Buy there, activate on steam.

I've seen better pricing from Amazon and GreenMan Gaming. Buy there, activate on steam.

True, I picked up the Farcry 3 Digital Delux for $44.95, only to find Amazon offering the same deal.

But still, when it comes to Steam sales...

tumblr_lnq44w1Stc1qaq1p9o1_500.png

Is mark of the ninja as good as everyone says?

Thinking about the witcher games too, but I bought the dragon age games and couldnt get into them.

Steam has been busting my wallet for a week now, probably got about 30-40 games so far.
of which how many will you actually play and complete? serious question :X

I know for me that many of those deals are tempting (games that I would like to have).. but know I will never play them ever, or some that I won't have time to play (and may later lose interest after too much time has passed).

I am having a blast with the DOW2 warhammer games, 40k space marines, and of Orcs and Men.

I always splurge when big sales coma around. I now have 262 games on Steam :eek:

Now, I've had steam since day one, but most of those have been added in the last 3 years, during their big sales events.

Do I play them all? Not a chance, maybe some day.

Do I pick one and go threw it once in awhile? heck yea.

Also when games are super cheap, I buy them on steam so I don't have to deal with the DVD/CDs.

Go Steam!

I've got a lot of games from the last Summer sale and last Holiday sales. I randomly go through and play the games I buy. I definitely don't play them all. It's just, usually I only want 1 or 2 games and it's simply cheaper to buy the publisher pack, than just the game (from retail or other online source). Sure, I can buy just that 1 or 2 games, but might as well grab the whole pack. I always find something else in it that I like.

Picked up Dungeon Defenders and all the DLC. I'm liking that game. I think I need to go online and play with other people now.

Back