Steam Weekend Deal's a good one: Orange Box $9.99

Wow, that's an awesome deal for anyone that doesn't have this already!

Might make a great gift for a friend who was too lame to not buy the orange box. Or to be used in the future for some death match tourney with buddies that should have bought it.

Well, it looks like it's time for me to set up an account for my 4 year old. He aggravates my oldest (10 years) about wanting to play Half Life 2 all the time on his computer, and for $10 its hard to beat. ;) Great way to get all three of us into steam based LAN games too.

If your account already has portions of the box I believe buying orange box will give you 'gifts' for those that you can give to other steam users.

If your account already has portions of the box I believe buying orange box will give you 'gifts' for those that you can give to other steam users.

Yeah, that's how it used to be at least. Awesome deal. :cool:

Well, it looks like it's time for me to set up an account for my 4 year old. He aggravates my oldest (10 years) about wanting to play Half Life 2 all the time on his computer, and for $10 its hard to beat. ;) Great way to get all three of us into steam based LAN games too.

lol wow, those games have a lot of gibs for a 4 year old I would think, but hey, we all play it eventually I suppose :p

The steam deals have really sucked lately. At least this is something people want, but they probably already have it. Great for people who don't. Valve needs to throw us a bone and give us something great for a week or two.

Oh, and how about some Sims 3 pre-order too.

this should be in the SUPER SMOKEN HOTTEST ASS ON FIRE section
damn thats a good deal for some great games!

this is a hot deal but is there anyone who hasn't played orange box yet???

I bit, been holding off. I've played all those games before, just not legally. Now I'm legit!

wow, already have half-life 2, but portal and tft2 sell it for me completely.

My steam account is tied to an e-mail address which I no longer own, and I can't remember the password. Valve support has been absolutely useless in recovering my account (they probably assume I'm a scammer) so this is a perfect opportunity to get my games back!

Good deal!

Orange box, got that long time ago already.

Sweet deal.

How about hardforum buy 100 copies and give away one per week. To people in genmay. announce it in the forums and see how many people will sign up for genmay.

The steam deals have really sucked lately.
Whaaaaat?
The Steam deals have been great. They had Zeno Clash, Left 4 Dead, World of Goo, the Ubisoft week, Red Orchestra, Oddworld, the indie pack, and Mount & Blade. Those are pretty fucking awesome deals, in my opinion.

Heh, I might buy this for a 3rd account... I think TF2 was $10 at one point, so I grabbed it for a 2nd account, L4D was like $20 or $30 and I put that on there too..

So now I'll have a 3rd account for LAN's lots of dummys not having TF2 and try to go play another game have no excuse now.

How about a give-away (gifting) with this, as so many people are going to have redundant copies of HL2 or TF2? You post the games you are willing to give way and the first person to PM you gets it.

Just an idea....

I open separate accounts just because there are times when you're at a LAN, everyone wants to play Tf2 but one or two people don't have it, didn't wanna spend $50 on orangebox or whatever... so the 2nd two of mine are lender accounts, one has L4D too which is a good LAN game.

They also have Halflife 2 which lets you in on HL2 Mods... I think atleast (some require HL2 DM I think, but I forget if that's separate)

Man, I wish steam was a bitch so I could make sweet sweet love to her all while biting a pillow. Damn that's hot.

I'm in for one. Already have HL2 and TF2...but really wanna check out Portal, Episode 1, and Episode 2.

And now I can gift HL2 to a friend.

Bah, paid $15 for mine a month ago through someone who got in on the BB $10 deal.
So yeah, I only just played them. Portal was good because of the "surprise" at the end, but dunno about replayability.

Wanted EP mostly. It was pretty good, made me realize I never thought I'd see the day when HL2 graphics were getting long in the tooth.

Dood! That's freakin' slick. Nice find. Now I can continue from HL2. XD.

Back