Steam Weekend Deal: UT3 $9.99, free play weekend

singe_101

2[H]4U
I think they had something like this in March.

Unreal Tournament 3 has free play for two more days and is $9.99 until June 7th. And the Unreal pack is 50% off as well until 6/7.

Play...

They also have the Bone Breaking Racing Package for $4.50 (normally $29.99). Valid until June 1st.

DO the splinter cell games work in vista?
They should work fine. The only one with issues as far as I know is Chaos Theory, and that's because of the Starforce copy protection. However, the ones on Steam should be okay.

Seems to be a pretty common deal with steam I think this is like the 3rd time I've seen UT3 on sale in the last coulpe of months..

lol downloading UT3 for the free weekend to see if I'd play it enough to buy it....

1.3days left on download!.....

i really liked vehicle ctf in 2k4, but it doesnt feel right in ut3.

It felt good to decapitate some poor souls with the manta.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading UT3?

I usually get good speeds when I use steam but I'm stuck on "Download starting".

Any ideas?

I usually get good speeds when I use steam but I'm stuck on "Download starting".

Any ideas?

Try "pause" download, then "resume" download. This happens sometimes to me on other games.

hah nobody noticed how dumb I am... The 1.3 days is how long is left on the free weekend o.0

Any ideas?

I was getting that too.. I'm sure anything with "free weekend" attached to it will get swarmed with people, so the servers might just be busy.

I got Splinter Cell DA. I love the series and didnt have a 360 to play this on console.

I saw this on SD and bought the Monster Trucks Nitro & Trials 2: Second Edition combo pack for $4.50. :cool:

Yay! The BLACK edition for $9.99 is pretty nice. I played it when it first came out and liked it, but the only store around here is Best Buy and theirs are still marked 29.99 (regular copy). So I'm pretty happy with this deal, especially now that I have a physx-enabled Nvidia card and can enjoy the extreme physx mod, too! But purchasing this is also nice because it comes with all the extra content instead of having to DL that seperate.

assassin's creed is fun for the first couple missions then gets repetitive

worth it for $10 easily though

I saw this on SD and bought the Monster Trucks Nitro & Trials 2: Second Edition combo pack for $4.50. :cool:

Same here. Hard to pass up games for $4.50! Even if I only play them for an hour total I feel I got my money's worth and I've already gotten an hour out of those two games. Cheap games on Steam rock!

Same here. Hard to pass up games for $4.50! Even if I only play them for an hour total I feel I got my money's worth and I've already gotten an hour out of those two games. Cheap games on Steam rock!

Between the 2 games, Monster Truck Nitro is a lot more fun than Trials 2. But if/when I get bored of MTN, I'll spend more time on the motorcycling game.

BTW, to those who bought MTN, do you prefer to blue or red truck? They seem to perform the same, even though the red looks more bad-ass.

aw come on dammit... racing games are all i play... and i missed this deal. how in the hell is anyone supposed to stay on top of internet news... shits crazy

Went in for one on this and having a blast. Nothing like being in the goliath and getting the double kill, multikill, rampage, monster kill, godlike, etc.

i wish you could sell steam games. i would buy that mtn+trials2 combo from someone for $15. thats one huge problem with steam nobody wants to admit- once you buy a steam game you have zero chance of ever recouping some money. of course deals like that one for $5 it makes sense, but i would never pay full price for a steam game when you can get a hard copy that you can sell when your done with it and make nearly half your investment back...

Steam... I hate you. I just bought a few games. No idea why.

Back