Steam Weekend Deal(s)

More like the in high school with no job and a car that needs a bit of repairing and I can barely afford gas as it is menu.
And no I don't eat out.

I wouldnt get the overlord pack just because I honestly thought it was a terrible, terrible game. But hey if you like it, thats a good price. :D

EDIT: Like amazingly terrible. I was in awe.

Snagged both packages, thanks OP. Stocking up on games I never played so I have something to do while I'm stuck w/ family for the holidays. :D

Wait a sec... The Overlord pack is 3 games. Overlord, Overlord Expansion + Overlord 2. for $8.75, That's cheaper to buy than the Expansion + Overlord 2. So it looks like I will be buying the Overlord a second time. I wish I could gift it to someone but I am guessing they won't let me.

Thank you for your recent purchase on Steam.

If you’re new to Steam, install the free Steam application now:

http://www.steampowered.com/getsteam

To play your new games, just launch the Steam application on your PC and log in using your Steam account name: mike211. Your games will be available in Steam on the “My Games” tab.

Your credit card has been charged as detailed below. This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History online at any time.

Overlord Complete Pack 8.75 USD
Subtotal 8.75 USD
Tax 0.00 USD
Shipping 0.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 8.75 USD

I saw the Crysis pack, but totally overlooked the Overlord pack. I really enjoyed the first one, and the demo of the second made me want more (but not $30 more, at the time). Thanks OP!

Wait a sec... The Overlord pack is 3 games. Overlord, Overlord Expansion + Overlord 2. for $8.75, That's cheaper to buy than the Expansion + Overlord 2. So it looks like I will be buying the Overlord a second time. I wish I could gift it to someone but I am guessing they won't let me.

you may be able to pull the serial out of steam and let someone else use it. i've done this for a few impulse games i already had.

I never got Crysis just on the count that I refuse to play games I can't max out graphically, lol. I was gonna wait til I got a couple 5870s or something. But I might bite on it for $15. I suppose my 2x GTX280s in SLI will perform well enough on it.

I never got Crysis just on the count that I refuse to play games I can't max out graphically, lol. I was gonna wait til I got a couple 5870s or something. But I might bite on it for $15. I suppose my 2x GTX280s in SLI will perform well enough on it.
You know the game still looks excellent whether its maxed out or not... Its the best looking game I have ever played, and i obviously couldn't max the game out.

Woot. Pretty nice deals! In for the Overlords pack (why not??) and for Warhead. :)

Oh, OP, check your PMs. :)

Crysis and Crysis Warhead for half price, great deal on two fine games.

Some great Steam deals recently, namely The Witcher and STALKER SoC

i bought overlord pack. greaaaaaat deal.

crysis isnt really a deal since maximum edition retail is $30 on sale most times. normal price $37 @ amazon: Crysis Maximum Edition
and $30 in marketplace, new

not saying it's a bad deal...but it's nothing like their normal weekend sales.

Biting on the overlord pack, loved the first one, lost my disk, getting this on steam should be better for me... Thanks OP!

Overlord suffers from acute consolitis, but if you like that sort of thing, its not a bad game. I don't like it personally, but my girlfriend loves it so much she made me give her my old GTX260 ;-)

1. Does a sticky kiss from a small child
A) make you smile, or
B) give you a stabbing pain between the eyes?

2. Does your idea of job satisfaction include
A) a wooden plaque that says "Employee of the Month," or
B) piles and piles of gold?

3. Would you rather give your employees
A) insurance benefits, or
B) a temple where they can worhsip your graven image?

If you answered "B" to any of the above, you qualify for our [strike=option]Dungeon Keeper[/s] Overlord Management Seminar!

i'm in. i've wanted to try overlord since it came out. in the last 2 months i have bought like 10 games, all on ridiculous sales. add these to the list of stuff i have yet to play

Last edited:
yeah i almost bought it this morning but I held back. came home a minute ago and a buddy of mine had sent it to me as a gift. "

SCORE

Back