Limp Gawd
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7513

Includes:
  • Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
  • Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
  • Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
all for $12.99.

Offer ends Monday at 10am PST. I'm seriously thinking of jumping on this as I don't have any of these games, although I mainly want Rainbow Six Vegas.

I mainly want Call of Juarez, that game was awesome! Would love to have it on steam. The only 2 games I don't have on steam are that and rainbow 6.

Sucks how you cant buy packs on steam if you already own one of the games.

in for 1 ! was waiting for assassin creed to go on sale
thanks op

Not all games, usually just valve ones

Eriksrocks was replying to NickJames's statement that you can't buy a pack even if you already own one of the games which is false. As Eriksrocks said, you can purchase a pack even if you already own one of the games, but you will not get the extra copies of the games which is correct.

I'm in. Probably a decent weekend or two of gaming in there somewhere!

Already own at least half of those so I'll pass, but a good deal for those who don't!

Eriksrocks was replying to NickJames's statement that you can't buy a pack even if you already own one of the games which is false. As Eriksrocks said, you can purchase a pack even if you already own one of the games, but you will not get the extra copies of the games which is correct.

Ah, ignore me :)

i guess i can gift the spare creed...the rest are a done deal though...even though i have rainbow 6 and farcry on disc...uh...somewhere.

So can you or can't you gift the games you already have? I want to bite on the deal, but I already own FC2.

If that was the first Rainbow Six Vegas I'd be on it. I already have the 2nd one. Don't understand why every time I check the 1st one is $10 more than the 2nd one, usually selling for $20.00 on Steam and Direct2Drive.

Nice deal, 3 more for the backlog. Far Cry 2 is already at the bottom of that list.

I already have Far Cry 2 on disc, and I kinda regret that purchase.

Looks like Steam will get another $12.99 out of me though. I haven't played any of the other 3 games, and for that price it's a really good deal!

saw this as i excited Black Ops and came to post it but OP beat me to it

i own assassin's creed on PS3 and i've beaten Rainbow Six Vegas 2 before but i'll definitely beat it again - love that game. haven't played the other two.

for $12.99 you can't go wrong

haha i got like half an hour into far cry 2 before i quit and uninstalled it. so glad i pirated that game first to see if it was any good. all the reviews before it came out said it was breathtaking and groundbreaking, but failed to mention how epicly not fun it was. the other 3 games look ok, so probably worth the $13.

Far Cry 2 should be dead last, trust me. ;)

On the other hand, maybe you should play it first to get it out of the way. You wouldn't want to play the good games first, then the horrible game last and have that bad taste in your mouth.

On the other hand, maybe you should play it first to get it out of the way. You wouldn't want to play the good games first, then the horrible game last and have that bad taste in your mouth.

i think most people on the forums have enough games in their queue that if they put FC2 last then they will (hopefully) never get to it. :D

Do these still use Ubisofts crappy "protection" software that requires an always on internet connection?

Do these still use Ubisofts crappy "protection" software that requires an always on internet connection?

No, I don't believe so. I believe its only for Assassin's Creed 2 and onwards, whatever PC titles Ubisoft released since early 2010, where all of these games were released before that.

I wish it were Assassin's Creed 2 in place of Farcry 2. Perfect would've been AC 1 and 2, Vegas 1 and 2 :p

Since when? Everytime I try to buy a game pack through steam I always got the message "You already own one of the games." or something similar. I remember this happening to me twice and it pissed me off.

No they don't, but I'm no longer buying Ubisoft titles period until they completely abandon that POC DRM scheme.

Back